Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › sexy lingerie toys!!!!!
TOPIC: sexy_lingerie__toys!!!!!
Created by: hedonism2some
Original Starting post for this thread:
ATTENTION ALL YOU SEXY LADIES OUT THERE! :) I still have alot of my inventory left over from my Lingerie Boutique closeing, Babydolls,,,teddies,,corsets,,chemishs,,fishnets stockings not to mention, lotions,,lubs,,rabbits,,vibes,,,and more..... (sizes & styles vary) If any is interested in some of these items, whether you just want to pamper yourself or maybe you have adult parties and need more inventory, ( on hangers as well as preticketed) just drop us an email !!!!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
ATTENTION ALL YOU SEXY LADIES OUT THERE! :) I still have alot of my inventory left over from my Lingerie Boutique closeing, Babydolls,,,teddies,,corsets,,chemishs,,fishnets stockings not to mention, lotions,,lubs,,rabbits,,vibes,,,and more..... (sizes & styles vary) If any is interested in some of these items, whether you just want to pamper yourself or maybe you have adult parties and need more inventory, ( on hangers as well as preticketed) just drop us an email !!!!

Reserve LA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: sexy lingerie toys!!!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.