sexy high heels : Swingers Discussion 86767101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingeriesexy high heels
TOPIC: sexy high heels
Created by: Maddy3
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well now that I have your attention I figured I would wake this forum up again. I know I am not the only woman out there that dresses for sex...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We love sexy lingerie... pantyhose - high heels... and she always wears sexy outfits for sex...

Shawnee Mission KS
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Well my heels and hose are always on. I know there are plenty of others out there that enjoy it also... Hugs, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Glad you got things started again. I for one love stockings and heels. There isn't nothing better then fucking when she has on her nylons and heels. It always has and always will make be hard. I love when we are out in public and I see a woman tease me with her legs and nylons. wow, such a turn on. Keep up wearing them girls. You go :) Mark

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Hi Maddy, I always dress sexy for Sex and at other times too. When we are meeting a couple from SLS I always wear a 6 or 8 strap Garter Belt, Fully Fashioned Nylons, Heels and a Dress. Oh yeah, also a Nursing Bra (Not nusring but it's a lot of fun as most love to pull down the flaps and suckle). I usually Never wear panties when we meet with a couple. We have a 1962 classic car and I like to wear Vintage Dresses, Garter Belt, Nylons and Heels when we go to the car shows.

ff38dd....Kathy

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
Well now that I have your attention I figured I would wake this forum up again. I know I am not the only woman out there that dresses for sex...

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: sexy high heels