men wearing panties : Swingers Discussion 67250
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingeriemen wearing panties
TOPIC: men wearing panties
Created by: rayhiltonhead The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've replaced my underwear with panties. I love how they feel and how they fit. Seem to fit better than male underwear. 8>)

Roy UT
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I don't do it often, but when I do, I am rock hard constantly...

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I wear lace thong panties almost all the time anymore and I love it. I am definitely not gay, but I am bi. There are some pics in my profile with me wearing panties the way I wear them under my street clothes.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
I read this thread and thought what the hell lets take a look. I was very surprised at what people were saying, I never thought men would even want to unless they were gay. I guess I was wrong and when you think about it women like the feel of them why can't the guys.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Regular panties are okay, but a satin lace thong is the best or any lace pantie goes a long ways. Got to be descriptive on kinda panties you where.

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
For me,its crotchless panties, but I'd rather wear crotchless pantihose. my mm playmate likes me in panties like he wears

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(340 posts)
I love wearing panties. and on a cold night I like to wear a nice short skirt with silk panties underneath. Love the cold air on a set of nice silk panties on my cock. it feels sooo good.

Inglewood CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
My wife makes me wear panties everyday. Lace,, always lace. Mostly thongs, but she is liking the lace boy short types .

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
wearing panties... the best feeling ever. if you wear panties in Michigan and like to chat let me know.

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I love to wear women's underwear. I get very turned on and immediately want to cream a load!!! I sleep in a pair of panties every night and used to just lay around on a saturday in panties

Avalon PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: men wearing panties