men in lingerie : Swingers Discussion 629381021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingeriemen in lingerie
TOPIC: men in lingerie
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been dressing since the age of about 8. I am 43 now. I can't imagine not being able to do it. I just love the way I feel and look when dressed as a female. I even joined a local group of CD/TV's and we meet once a month and go out to a local CD friendly club afterwards. We are accepted fairly well at this particular club and I have met some really pretty gurls there. Most of them quite passable. I guess it all started one Halloween when my older sister dressed me as a girl for Trick or Treat. I was hooked from that point on. I feel much more comfortable in sexy double string bikinis, bra, lcae top thi highs and heels then I do any of my male clothing. I keep my body completely smooth and my toe nails are always painted. I feel that most men have a feminine side. Some just express it differently then others.

Greece NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Jay doesnt. And if he did I'd be warning his ass not to stretch my shit out. I have no idea why men like wearing ladie's things...I like Jays underwear cause they are actually made for COMFORT and not looks. But don't tell nobody that shit, k? Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm not a cross dresser really but love the feel of smooth panties and a lingerie bra...The bra pic on my profile was taken on a "dare" by a female i was on the phone with at the time lol ...

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(97 posts)
um...have you tried getting into the same pair of pantyhose together at the same time? Now that sounds like it could be fun ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
My wife and I wear pantyhose together all the time....

Shawnee Mission KS

Username hidden
(21 posts)
I do not know the answer, but I have to agree I love it too. My wife indulges my play which is great. I do not ask why I just enjoy the pleasure

V

Columbus GA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: men in lingerie