Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › hard to be a single lady on here
TOPIC: hard_to_be_a_single_lady_on_here
Created by: irishlady88
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have any of you single ladies encountered the issue of attracting married men who just want to sneak around behind their wives backs? I for one am not on here to be the other woman. I like having fun with the couple or having the wives full and complete consent. Any thoughts from anyone?

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Some men have no class or respect! Cheating when it's delivered to you on a platter already!, dumb founded!

Santa Clarita CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I'm glad you asked, becuase I've run into that, too...but I agree...this topic would be a better addition to the swinging single forum

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11551 posts)
What has this to do with lingerie?

Oak View CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Have any of you single ladies encountered the issue of attracting married men who just want to sneak around behind their wives backs? I for one am not on here to be the other woman. I like having fun with the couple or having the wives full and complete consent. Any thoughts from anyone?

Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: hard to be a single lady on here
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.