a silly stocking survey thread : Swingers Discussion 616101011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingeriea silly stocking survey thread
TOPIC: a silly stocking survey thread
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FlirtyInFishnets

Your husband sounds like me - lol! My wife will go to the closet and ask what color I want and I start panting like a dog in heat. I love her legs in stockings and heels. What makes this more funny is I am supposed to be the dominant one and she submissive. However, it is obvious who is controlling who - woof, woof - lol!

Robert & Jennifer

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Hi Kellie, It's always nice to see a VIRGIN. Welcome to SLS and to the Forums. We wish you the best of luck here on SLS and in the Lifestyle. From looking at your profile, we are sure that you look great in whatever you choose to wear or not wear. You sound like a fun and exciting young woman. Be Well, Be Safe but most of all have fun !!!! ff38dd....Charlie and Kathy

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
The wife loves to wear lingerie, stockings and heels. Not only does she where them when we go out, she loves to wear them in the heat of passion also. In reading this thread, am I getting the right impression that many ladies don't know that stockings are a big turn on for most men? I find that hard to believe as women are the true thinkers, where most men (at least me & the buddies I hung out with) were hunters and think through their pants - lol

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
if you count pantyhose in your poll, my answer would be tan donna karans worn by me. xoxo kellie

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey, Your right. The woman on the east coast are not sluts. East Coast woman know how to dress to impress. Just look around. The woman love it. The ladies in here are some of the hotest woman on this site. Good Luck.

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
There is nothing sillily about stockings. I LOve Them! I only wish women would wear them more often. i think it brings a lot more sexiness to the scene. Unfortunately living here in california it's a hard thing to find. Stockings? , Pantyhose? You want me to do what?! Out here bare is the thing. I feel sorry for the guys that are growing up now not experiencing what Real women wear. If she's got nylons on she must be a slut or prostitute. So you REAL women in the Midwest, back East or in the UK, my hat off too you.

K

Rancho Cucamonga CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey, I hope I didn't mess up your thread. You woman do have a wild side. Thanks. "Scott"

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Hi, Nice post. You guys are way to much. Two pairs a nite. Changing seven times a nite. Can't get them off in the heat of the moment. Sex in hose and heels. You ladies have to be the wildest woman on this site. There is nothing wrong with that. You ladies are great. Have a fantastic day today. Scott

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Yes darling we are definitely two birds of the same feather. I have also looked back at pics and vids and have counted as many as 7 outfits in one evening. It starts with a simple break and brushing my hair and the next thing I know i am putting on a new outfit and fixing my lipstick. One thing I will say though the men never complain... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Well you know I have to add my two cents. To answer the survey my last color was suntan stockings. With that said there is nothing more sexy to me to be in hosiery and heels during sex. I find I get a little extra for my efforts. On a good evening I will change outfits 3 or 4 times wearing different stocking and heel combinations...

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: a silly stocking survey thread