Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Lingerie a silly stocking survey thread
TOPIC: a silly stocking survey thread
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A few days ago I asked " Sure....Where do you buy your Lingerie, Nylons, Garter Belts, Heels ....etc. It's always good to find great places to shop. "

We have bought many pair fron SHQ, it is a company in the UK that has great prices, great servive, quick service and a chatroom. We have bought FF's, RHT's and Garter Belts from SHQ. And they have 6 and 8 strap garter belts...just what you need to hold up Real Nylons properly.

We have also bought FF's and Garter Belts from Magnolia. They are a company in the USA. Very nice FF's , RHT's, and ( Body Stockings which we are not into ).

We have also bought Garter Belts from Vicki's. She has Garter Belts with 6,8,10,12 straps. She also sells FF's and RHT's but they are Magnolia Nylons for a few dollars more per pair.

And then there is good old eBay. You can get some great deals on eBay. We recently got some vintage Nylons...14 pair for 9.99 plus 3.50 shipping.

We trust each of the above companies, never had a problem so do not be afraid to order from any of them.

ff38dd....Kathy

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
Yes Jo always wears them when playing,we both love the erotic look and feel, stockings garter belts & heel, guess we both have a "Nylon Fetish" What better fetish can one have besides lustfull orgasms.

Jo & Sam

Wilkes Barre PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Suntan from the Fashion Bug. What a great night had by all. I don't believe she got them off. What a night. So " Charlie regular, Suntan Nylons, Strawberries, Lingerie and High Heels ". What else needs to be said . A fantastic night had by all involved.

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
We buy at Victoria Secrets, Fredericks of Hollywood and a local place up in Reno. Nevada called Romantic Sensations.

My wife has a couple of places on the net she occasionally orders from, not sure what their store names are.

When I go shopping with her, I love to pick out the stuff I like. I am like a kid in the candy store - lol

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Sure....Where do you buy your Lingerie, Nylons, Garter Belts, Heels ....etc. It's always good to find great places to shop.

ff38dd....Kathy

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
I am tired of the rehashing on the politics forum, let's talk about good stuff; Lingerie, High Heels, stockings etc!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I was fortunate to get together with a couple on my B'day a couple of days ago and the lady made it all the more special by wearing black nylons, garterbelt, heels, nipple clamps and collar.....Oh my.....what a nice way to spend one B'day indeed. Many thanks to my lovely friend for a evening that will be long remembered.

Kalispell MT
Username hidden
(46 posts)
I'm glad to see things are starting to heat up in here. The ladies in here are the hottest anywhere. Just look around. Scott

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
ff38d...Charlie,

I can relate to what you said. If my wife wants me to spend time with her and not go running or hiking, she simply puts on stockings and heels. I end up getting aerobic exercise and my other head quickly takes over my thinking (or lack of thinking - lol).

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Kathy wears a garter belt and FF's a lot. And if not in FF's she may be wearing RHT nylons. All she has to do is ask me to fasten her garters and it's an instant erection. At times we will "take care of business". We showed up late for her sisters Christmas dinner because of the garter fastening and taking care of business.

ff38dd....Charlie

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: a silly stocking survey thread