Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › What is your favorite piece of Lingerie
TOPIC: What_is_your_favorite_piece_of_Lingerie
Created by: pa2new2know
Original Starting post for this thread:
We would like to know what kind of lingerie you love to wear. What makes you feel very sensual and sexy? I like the corsets myself. But I love the silky babydolls the way they feel against my skin and my husband loves them on me. He enjoys teasing me while he takes his good old time and removing the silky lingerie from my body.

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 38
User Details are only visible to members.
i recently rediscovered several favourites, most of which have only been seen by me.

i'm going to have fun modeling them.

not quite at the full armoire. it was...now i'm down to 2 drawers but still have to sort the hosiery which will def. fill a 3rd drawer.

thigh highs: only in cooler weather. this time of year, bare, smooth, silky, legs are best.

i agree on the VS matched sets. tho sometimes it's fun to mix n match....or, to wear only a favourite pair of panties.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14145 posts)
I'm fond of all of my lingerie, no personal favs.

Mr. U however seems to approve of white lingerie on me. He once got a picture (in our personal gallery now)texted to him from the beach after a wine filled photo show starring a white pearl studded bra and panties that got a rise out of body parts. :)

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
Thigh high *anything* gets me

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2960 posts)
A woman wearing thigh high stockings, a garter belt and high heels always gets me going.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(1174 posts)
VS panties and matching bras...

I started getting these for Lady about four yrs ago.

She loves them as much as I do (on her) and now, she has an entire armoire of nothing but...

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2960 posts)
do garter belt and stockings count as one piece? High heels too??? I like the entire package.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
My favorite is the last one to come off, but then, the first to hit the floor gets a vote from me also.

Spotsylvania VA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Now let me think

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(252 posts)
Now let me think

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(252 posts)
Vintage look, OB girdles, foundation wear,stockings,slips heels. ;-)

Keller TX
Username hidden
(561 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 38
TOPIC: What is your favorite piece of Lingerie
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.