Wear are all the lingerie lovers here : Swingers Discussion 1220451021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieWear are all the lingerie lovers here
TOPIC: Wear are all the lingerie lovers here
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I will have to agree with Kat, I find the addition of lingerie, heels and hosiery adds to the whole visual experience. I always take it that extra step and go all out with my make up and hair also. We have found a few couples that enjoy it as much as us. Love to meet other women who love it as much and dress together... Tooo much fun... LOL

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
That's it I'm showing up at their house in nothing but a bow !!!!!! Well ok maybe something see thru and clingy......anyone have an extra roll of sarah wrap?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
We find "alittle " bit of something far sexier that a whole lot of nothing. The body is a beautiful things a little adornment just adds to it's appeal.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
We love lingerie here in Delaware. Wife is always in stockings and heels, and I mean always. We both get turned on when we are out and she flashes stocking tops or panties (a lot of time no panties) while out shopping. Wife really gets turned on showing truckers.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Not only is a woman in Lingerie a massive turn on for me, i enjoy taking a lady shopping for Lingerie, there is just something about having the lady trying on the Lingerie that I pick and asking my opinion once on that just really turns me on.....

Montego Bay Nothing
Username hidden
(81 posts)
We both love it. I especially love it when she wears nylons with her outfits.

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
I love seeing my wife play in pantyhose and high heels... seeing her nylon covered legs and ass stroked is VERY erotic to me!

Shawnee Mission KS
Username hidden
(21 posts)
To me a woman in a garter belt and fish net is the most sexy,and so do love a woman in high heel, tell you the feel of the hose on your neck as you are licking her is such a turn on.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
We love all lingerie but especially love that classy and elegant look of a woman in Real Nylons ( FF's are the best ) with a good 6 or 8 strap Garter Belt and a nice pair of heels. Ladies...and men, if you love breast play, get a Nursing Bra !!!!! You can still leave your bra on while having sex / swapping and still have full access. It is so much fun to pull down the flap and have someone suckle. I always wear one when we meet / swap and get so many positive comments. Bye and have a Great day !!!! XXXOOOXXXXX

ff38dd( o )( o ) ....Kathy and Charlie

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
We love pantyhose also.....nice and sexxy....

Tipton IN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: Wear are all the lingerie lovers here