Wear are all the lingerie lovers here : Swingers Discussion 1220451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieWear are all the lingerie lovers here
TOPIC: Wear are all the lingerie lovers here
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll put in to help keep this opic alive. I myself personally love lingerie, for all the reasons listed or thought of. I like to enjoy it as much as possible before it ever comes off, if in fact it does. I love the anticipation of what's underneath, I love to use my imagination, it just makes the climax and finale that much better. No preference of style, it can be slutty or classy, I'm a sucker for neon yellow colors :) There's two sides for lingerie though, men that either don't appreciate it or understand it's importance, and women who don't feel they look 'sexy' in it. Once these things come together, what a wonderful world it would be.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
You are so right PleasureDroids.....I, the lady here totally agree here! I'm extremely feminine, and am always in dress n heels when mtg ppl or someone. It turns me on to be dressed to the nine, and to see the pleasure look on the persons face im mtg. Then, either have some sexy lingerie under my dress, or slip into something lacey and feminine when in private. Then let the foreplay linger as we both enjoy the lingerie n heels.....touching exploring and enjoying each moment! I love to have a mans hands caressing over my sexy body in lingerie, slowly un-wrapping me and we enjoy each other!!!! I thrive on the excitement of being dressed up and in the lingerie, it turns me on so much!!!!! Anyone who doesnt take that time, effort and attention...is really missing out on such hot erotic encounters!!!!!! MJ ;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
In my mind, unwrapping the gift has always been nearly as much fun as the gift, itself. That's equally true with a woman in lingerie, who will always get my loving attention. Stroking and caressing her skin through silky lingerie is a delight that I love to prolong for both of our pleasure. I would think any woman would like to be slowly 'unwrapped', with attention being paid to each newly-exposed patch of skin!

I've been disappointed several times by couples whose pictures show the lady in nylons and lingerie, but she show up to play wearing jeans or sweatpants. When we play, my wife is always in something soft and feminine for the other man to enjoy. That's probably one of the reasons that she's often one of the first to disappear into another room at house parties.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Right here but lately what's the point . I buy these great pieces that end up in a pile on the floor . 5 mins after I put them on . My latest silver and black will take me 10 mins to put on and 5 mins to snap apart.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I usually just bring some along;) Then, when seeing playmates again, if they have a favorite, they'll ask for the one they fantasize about me most in;) I'm only to happy to oblige. I love the eroticness it all adds to the playdate....its so hot!!!!!

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
I've had play-dates request the lingerie :-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
That's true and so hot!!! Slide on some thigh highs with lacey tops, garter, sexy thong/panties, bra....or teddy,etc. Don't forget the lil touches, maybe a feather boa, sexy music, maybe even a candle or two. Nothing like dressing up in hot sexy lingerie, and prancing n dancing around in a teasing erotic way!!!!! My husband agrees totally and playmates do as well ;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
My husband would agree, he says the tease is soooo sexy.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
i love it so much that i have started my oun lingerie business.

Fort Mitchell AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Here's just another view...or peek;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: Wear are all the lingerie lovers here