Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Lingerie Wear are all the lingerie lovers here
TOPIC: Wear are all the lingerie lovers here
Created by: hotairgasm The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@BLT it's definitely about the response and also how it makes me feel when its on. I'm partial to the color red too.-Mrs

Bristol TN
Username hidden
(181 posts)
@Hot: I know what you mean about the response. When I had on the red I mention below, it was when my hon was coming over. He appreciated it. I like that.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5097 posts)
I enjoy wearing the right pieces of lingerie or being completely nude. It depends on the response I'm going for. We are attending a party on Saturday that is lingerie themed so it's shopping time. -Mrs

Bristol TN
Username hidden
(181 posts)
So funny. I just put some "red" lingerie on that I haven't worn in ages. I am usually nude. Oh, I NEVER wear panties. Good for you; have fun and enjoy yourself. You sound like you do.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5097 posts)
I love lingerie and, I've learned to love myself nude as well. Not all men want lingerie. . When, I do..to me it includes from head to toe. Roll playing& lingerie. Theres no half way of doing it, just as you change panties daily You need more changes of lingerie. I change two three times a night, plus cause. .I'm qt squirter.

Chesterfield MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I love lingerie and heels but also short shorts and a cut off shirt or something of the like. Changing it up and keeping I interesting is the way I like to roll. :-)

Destrehan LA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Lingerie on women of course is such a turn on, but if you put a girl in boy shorts, or a gstring, and a tight tank top where I can clearly see the outline of her nipples. now that gets my blood flowing.

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
We both enjoy wearing pantyhose- sheer to waist - Leggs. sheer energy...

Shawnee Mission KS
Username hidden
(21 posts)
La Perla..beautiful

Washington DC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Been a while since anyone has posted on this subject, so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. (I'm the female of the couple.)

I have grown to LOVE lingerie. And thankfully, hubby loves buying it for me! :) For me...getting dressed to the nines down to a really expensive, sexy set of matching lingerie when meeting another couple is all part of the fantasy and fun. It gets *my* brain going.

I've got cheaper, *fun* lingerie that's cute and a kick to wear, but the really expensive stuff fits and feels so much better and it just makes me FEEL so much sexier. And when I'm feeling sexier, my confidence goes waayyy up.

Now if I could just get hubby to build me my own fully tricked out lingerie closet.....

Olathe KS
Username hidden
(1000 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Wear are all the lingerie lovers here