Wear are all the lingerie lovers here : Swingers Discussion 122045
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieWear are all the lingerie lovers here
TOPIC: Wear are all the lingerie lovers here
Created by: hotairgasm The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lingerie on women of course is such a turn on, but if you put a girl in boy shorts, or a gstring, and a tight tank top where I can clearly see the outline of her nipples. now that gets my blood flowing.

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
We both enjoy wearing pantyhose- sheer to waist - Leggs. sheer energy...

Shawnee Mission KS
Username hidden
(21 posts)
La Perla..beautiful

Washington DC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Been a while since anyone has posted on this subject, so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. (I'm the female of the couple.)

I have grown to LOVE lingerie. And thankfully, hubby loves buying it for me! :) For me...getting dressed to the nines down to a really expensive, sexy set of matching lingerie when meeting another couple is all part of the fantasy and fun. It gets *my* brain going.

I've got cheaper, *fun* lingerie that's cute and a kick to wear, but the really expensive stuff fits and feels so much better and it just makes me FEEL so much sexier. And when I'm feeling sexier, my confidence goes waayyy up.

Now if I could just get hubby to build me my own fully tricked out lingerie closet.....

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
My favorite on my wife is La Perla.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Awhile back I saw a picture in the forums of a lovely lady in a pink spandex body suit that was laser cut all up and down the length with horizontal slits and would love to find one for Mrs f If anyone has any ideas drop me a line as to where I can get one. It was really quite hot.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
thanks Kat and MJ ;) funlyfriend, you have an interesting question, I don't really have a surplus of lingerie for myself, but am curious as to a woman's perspective of anything that would be enticing on a man

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
what "lingerie" do women like on men?

Northville NY
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Yes, I too enjoy the thrill of wearing lingerie an heels...turns me on so hott!!!! And the ladies and guys always enjoy as well;) You made a good point zed.

MJ (wink)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
I'll put in to help keep this opic alive. I myself personally love lingerie, for all the reasons listed or thought of. I like to enjoy it as much as possible before it ever comes off, if in fact it does. I love the anticipation of what's underneath, I love to use my imagination, it just makes the climax and finale that much better. No preference of style, it can be slutty or classy, I'm a sucker for neon yellow colors :) There's two sides for lingerie though, men that either don't appreciate it or understand it's importance, and women who don't feel they look 'sexy' in it. Once these things come together, what a wonderful world it would be.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Wear are all the lingerie lovers here