UndercoverWear Lingerie Bedroom Magic Home Parties : Swingers Discussion 164460101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieUndercoverWear Lingerie Bedroom Magic Home Parties
TOPIC: UndercoverWear Lingerie Bedroom Magic Home Parties
Created by: fun4missynvern
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are you looking for a fun night with your girlfriends? How about a Couples/Coed Night? Yes you heard right Couples!!! With me you can have a Couples/Coed Party. Men can also Host a Party. We don’t discriminate. If so, contact me! I am an Agent With UndercoverWear Home Parties. These parties are conducted in the hostess’ home and men are welcome. Earn 20 percent of your total party sales in FREE Shopping Credit and more. Contact me for details. I also do Office Parties, Clubs and Meet & Greets. If you prefer not to do a party and just want to order I do that as well. Let me be your UndercoverWear Agent. If you are interested in becoming an Agent I would be happy to talk to you about joining my team as well. Looking forward to hearing from YOU!!! Missy

PS - I'll be in Southern California the month of October for those that want to book in Party in the following counties: Los Angeles, Orange County and San Bernandino.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Are you looking for a fun night with your girlfriends? How about a Couples/Coed Night? Yes you heard right Couples!!! With me you can have a Couples/Coed Party. Men can also Host a Party. We don’t discriminate. If so, contact me! I am an Agent With UndercoverWear Home Parties. These parties are conducted in the hostess’ home and men are welcome. Earn 20 percent of your total party sales in FREE Shopping Credit and more. Contact me for details. I also do Office Parties, Clubs and Meet & Greets. If you prefer not to do a party and just want to order I do that as well. Let me be your UndercoverWear Agent. If you are interested in becoming an Agent I would be happy to talk to you about joining my team as well. Looking forward to hearing from YOU!!! Missy

PS - I'll be in Southern California the month of October for those that want to book in Party in the following counties: Los Angeles, Orange County and San Bernandino.

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: UndercoverWear Lingerie Bedroom Magic Home Parties