Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › Thongs
TOPIC: Thongs
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 34 of 34
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband loves thongs so much, it's ridiculous. He goes to web sites just to see women wearing thongs. He is an "ass" man all the way, and he loves that look.

I HATE wearing thongs...but I'm wearing one right now. Bedtime is in an hour, and I know how to get what I want from my man!

I wish he liked those big, huge, shapeless, cotton Mommy pants. But life never goes that way, does it?

A friend of ours joked and said if he had to wear a thong, about 1/2 hr. after having one on, he'd put a popsicle stick in the back...(you know, to keep the thong out of his crack).

Wernersville PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Is it only me that has something negative to say about some thongs? When a young lady bends over and you see that handful of material between her cheeks does it not look like a healthy Kotex?

I mean really, wouldn't it look better if you saw a naked ass with a hint of pussy under her cheeks? I ask you, would you rather see a little pussy with a beautiful ass or a handful of Kotex material stuffing up what would have been a delicious crack?

Now girls, don't attack me. It's only one man's opinion. Although my wife agrees with me.

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 34 of 34
TOPIC: Thongs

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy