Thongs : Swingers Discussion 435941021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieThongs
TOPIC: Thongs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes thongs are great even when I wear them. I love them on men and women.

Cusseta GA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I personally HATE thongs...love the way they look, but they drive me to distraction. This is why I'm usually free LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Wow, I never thought of the Kotex thing, thanks for ruining a good fantasy LOL. Ummm, well. In truth I don't wear panties 98% of the time. When AF is visiting I wear bikini panties, and if I'm in a skirt that is really short I wear a thong. Otherwise in truth I usually do not wear any. I love the freedom of not having any on, I have actually reached the point where I feel funny when I'm wearing them LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Funny, the strong feelings either way. I love 'em. I don't get the eternal wedgie feeling and it keeps up front covered in clothes. Commando (or commandette) has never been comfortable for me. Husband loves them and I think the key to avoid the "kotex look" is to go G-string, not thong. A thong could be a piece of fabric up to an inch wide and I just dont' like those either. But a little string and then a pretty front can be very sexy :)

West York PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I hate thongs, but my hubby loves to see them on women. I hate the feeling of an eternal wedgie--but, of course, I'll wear one sometimes because I love him.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Well, here is a lady who is not a thong fan. They are uncomfortable. They can chafe those sensitive areas....If I don't want panty lines, I just skip the undies entirely. It's much more fun.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I love thongs on a woman. Other than my finger, tongue or cock... there's nothing sexier than seeing a thong between my lady's ass cheeks.

Vinton VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I think they are the greatest creation since ice cream. No panty lines, and an eternally grateful husband, an sexy as hell. Besides they make me feel very, very sexy. My husband loves them on me and always buys me them . I have never heard of a man that does not like them. Well....

Englishtown NJ
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Sexx says Let him wear one for a while and he will put a popsicle sitck in it in 1/2 hour.

My wife loves the look of my ass when I wear one. I started wearing them 3 years ago and never looked back. All you have to do is buy the ones with the bigger fronts or buy the next size bigger and take up the side and back straps. Plus I like feeling frilly.

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
My husband loves thongs so much, it's ridiculous. He goes to web sites just to see women wearing thongs. He is an "ass" man all the way, and he loves that look.

I HATE wearing thongs...but I'm wearing one right now. Bedtime is in an hour, and I know how to get what I want from my man!

I wish he liked those big, huge, shapeless, cotton Mommy pants. But life never goes that way, does it?

A friend of ours joked and said if he had to wear a thong, about 1/2 hr. after having one on, he'd put a popsicle stick in the back...(you know, to keep the thong out of his crack).

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: Thongs