Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › Thongs
TOPIC: Thongs
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
21 to 30 of 34
User Details are only visible to members.
My former girlfriend wore thongs all the time and got me into wearing them. The first one was very uncomfortable because it cut into my crack. But I tried Murano and that's all I wear now. Very comfortable. I never feel them. And since we men don't have as much as ladies that looks good, it's nice to have something that elicits an approving comment like, "I like your tush."

North Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thank you Ms. Milf,

If I knew it was going to be so hard to stay in shape as I got older I would have bought stock in the company that makes my stair master and other exercise equipment, lol!

~ Jen

Gouldsboro PA
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
While naked is nice, the properly chosen g-string or thong can be like a frame around an erotic piece of art. A wisp of fabric tells the mind you're close to what to what you'd like to have and adds just enough anticipation because a little more seduction is still in order. Einstein once said that imagination is more important than knowledge. In matters of seduction, imagination is everything.

Gouldsboro PA
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
Yes thongs are great even when I wear them. I love them on men and women.

Cusseta GA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I personally HATE thongs...love the way they look, but they drive me to distraction. This is why I'm usually free LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Wow, I never thought of the Kotex thing, thanks for ruining a good fantasy LOL. Ummm, well. In truth I don't wear panties 98% of the time. When AF is visiting I wear bikini panties, and if I'm in a skirt that is really short I wear a thong. Otherwise in truth I usually do not wear any. I love the freedom of not having any on, I have actually reached the point where I feel funny when I'm wearing them LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Funny, the strong feelings either way. I love 'em. I don't get the eternal wedgie feeling and it keeps up front covered in clothes. Commando (or commandette) has never been comfortable for me. Husband loves them and I think the key to avoid the "kotex look" is to go G-string, not thong. A thong could be a piece of fabric up to an inch wide and I just dont' like those either. But a little string and then a pretty front can be very sexy :)

West York PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I hate thongs, but my hubby loves to see them on women. I hate the feeling of an eternal wedgie--but, of course, I'll wear one sometimes because I love him.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Well, here is a lady who is not a thong fan. They are uncomfortable. They can chafe those sensitive areas....If I don't want panty lines, I just skip the undies entirely. It's much more fun.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I love thongs on a woman. Other than my finger, tongue or cock... there's nothing sexier than seeing a thong between my lady's ass cheeks.

Vinton VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
21 to 30 of 34
TOPIC: Thongs
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.