Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Lingerie Thongs
TOPIC: Thongs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
and we are happier for that ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I purchased my wife a thong one holiday. She looked at me and told me I would be the only one wearing it. That was the last time a thong was ever purchased. I am not stuffing my stimulus package in a thong.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
I always liked the underwear lines through the pants on women ....... I like thongs too ...... but nothing is hotter than when my wife walks up and whispers "i am not wearing any underwear" ..... usually ends with closing the laptop in mid sentence and following her into the bedroom........

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I think they're dirty and was confused as a young guy why women would wear them. After noticing all my lady friends were wearing them I asked my sister why girls wear thongs. "Because of the stupid underwear lines showing through your pants!"

So why even bother wearing a thong to begin with?

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
As long as the ass makes that thong disappear I am 100% for the thong but you better have some backside to go with that thong. juba

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
My wife only wears a thong, She like the way it feels. And I think it looks hot to see it peek out of her pants, when she bends over.

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
we may be unimaginative but no underwear is popular in our house. in fact she really only wears it about 1 week per month.

i love knowing that between me and (it) is a thin layer of gaberdine. (copied line of course.)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
My former girlfriend wore thongs all the time and got me into wearing them. The first one was very uncomfortable because it cut into my crack. But I tried Murano and that's all I wear now. Very comfortable. I never feel them. And since we men don't have as much as ladies that looks good, it's nice to have something that elicits an approving comment like, "I like your tush."

North Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thank you Ms. Milf,

If I knew it was going to be so hard to stay in shape as I got older I would have bought stock in the company that makes my stair master and other exercise equipment, lol!

~ Jen

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
While naked is nice, the properly chosen g-string or thong can be like a frame around an erotic piece of art. A wisp of fabric tells the mind you're close to what to what you'd like to have and adds just enough anticipation because a little more seduction is still in order. Einstein once said that imagination is more important than knowledge. In matters of seduction, imagination is everything.

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: Thongs