Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › Thongs
TOPIC: Thongs
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
11 to 20 of 34
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Babe :)

Very slowly :( everytime i think they are growing the Mrs. snips them off, lol , something tell me she doesn't want me flying solo ... lol

Thats a mighty inviting backside , if i pull on one of those bow ends will it fall off :)

I'm not the type to wear thongs(thank god), so i'll post a photo without them :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
As do you Voyeurs2 I'm sure ;)

Now if you only had a few back shots we could be positive of it :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
And she wears them well!!!!

Beaver PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
and we are happier for that ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I purchased my wife a thong one holiday. She looked at me and told me I would be the only one wearing it. That was the last time a thong was ever purchased. I am not stuffing my stimulus package in a thong.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
I always liked the underwear lines through the pants on women ....... I like thongs too ...... but nothing is hotter than when my wife walks up and whispers "i am not wearing any underwear" ..... usually ends with closing the laptop in mid sentence and following her into the bedroom........

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I think they're dirty and was confused as a young guy why women would wear them. After noticing all my lady friends were wearing them I asked my sister why girls wear thongs. "Because of the stupid underwear lines showing through your pants!"

So why even bother wearing a thong to begin with?

Username hidden
(228 posts)
As long as the ass makes that thong disappear I am 100% for the thong but you better have some backside to go with that thong. juba

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
My wife only wears a thong, She like the way it feels. And I think it looks hot to see it peek out of her pants, when she bends over.

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
we may be unimaginative but no underwear is popular in our house. in fact she really only wears it about 1 week per month.

i love knowing that between me and (it) is a thin layer of gaberdine. (copied line of course.)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2406 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
11 to 20 of 34
TOPIC: Thongs
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.