Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › Thongs
TOPIC: Thongs
Created by: royjean
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it only me that has something negative to say about some thongs? When a young lady bends over and you see that handful of material between her cheeks does it not look like a healthy Kotex?

I mean really, wouldn't it look better if you saw a naked ass with a hint of pussy under her cheeks? I ask you, would you rather see a little pussy with a beautiful ass or a handful of Kotex material stuffing up what would have been a delicious crack?

Now girls, don't attack me. It's only one man's opinion. Although my wife agrees with me.

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 34
User Details are only visible to members.
What the hell? If they suck dick they aren't straight. They are bi or at least "bi-curious", so that really makes no sense, AND it really puts a negative spin on men reclaiming thongs again.

Historically, from what I've seen, an in tribes that still live the old way, thongs are a male garment. And in a way, it is a logical garment too, and easy to make without lots of technology or labor. Tradition can be a good thing (and modernized to be even better).

As someone earlier said, I too had an ex-gf ask me to wear a thong. I asked her what she thought would be sexy for me to wear, she didn't know, so I linked her to some sites that cater to both women and men, and she picked a mesh front g-string out. I was absolutely NOT the type to do something like that, but, she found the idea sexy, and I found her sexy and cared about her, so, why not? I got it and she loved it! After a few hours I found you could forget all about having it on. After that, thanks to her reaction, and finding that there is no pain with a thin string, i've become a fan. I reserve it for special occasions, rather than all the time.

Again, as mentioned, we don't have a whole lot of 'sexy' options with underwear, and it is nice to have something that generates excitement.

Aston PA
Username hidden
(380 posts)
A lot of people think if a man wears a thong he has to be gay or bisexual. Not true. I have had many straight guys suck dick while wearing a thong

Northville NY
Username hidden
(477 posts)
I like to see a pussy lip trying to get out of that thong. Tanlines are hot too.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
Thongs only for me......

Stuart FL
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I love thongs, they can be as pretty as you want and I have never thought of them as kotex. I find it very sexy when a woman bends over and her blouse rids up and there it is. Also if a woman is walking around a room or pool with a thong on she is just being modest. :-P

Ironwood MI
Username hidden
(193 posts)
Thongs are the best not to show a pantie line, however the cheeks can get cold in the winter if aren't wearing much

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
And you can show how well you fit in them anytime you want ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I love thongs!

Gouldsboro PA
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
Ok, Here is one of Mrs. John that was just approved.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
lol, Get those wings loose :) I'm sure yours will be fully grown before mine.

The front looks even more inviting, Nothing like taking a peek behind TotalBabe to see the real TotalBabe... lol

with all the photos of the Mrs on here, I realize i don't have any with her showing her thongs, and that J Lo ass. so i just looked thru her 9000 photos of her and uploaded a few, when they get approved, i'll post some :) that the first thing that attracted me to Mrs John. lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 34
TOPIC: Thongs
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.