Tall girls- long waist HELP!!!! : Swingers Discussion 192513
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieTall girls- long waist HELP!!!!
TOPIC: Tall girls- long waist HELP!!!!
Created by: savandwin
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone know of a site that carries sizes for tall or long waiste women? Everything time I buy something it is 3 inches too short in the waist and length > All "dresses" look like they should be shirts......so frustrating. I can't even find stocking that come to mid thigh. I can find stockings with built in elastic but have trouble with stocking that require a garter belt. Most corsets hit right at my belly button ...not flattering !!!! No offense to anyone but if there is a cross dresser out there who has had good luck with fit I'd appreciate any info you might have since many of you are slightly bigger than the average 5'5 female. AT 5'8 I have large bones and size 10 feet those one size fits all just don't work.

Mrs Sav

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
My friend at takenbythesky will make gorgeous custom sized corsets and other clothes for you. Won't ley me post a web link here but comes up easy in a search engine.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Does anyone know of a site that carries sizes for tall or long waiste women? Everything time I buy something it is 3 inches too short in the waist and length > All "dresses" look like they should be shirts......so frustrating. I can't even find stocking that come to mid thigh. I can find stockings with built in elastic but have trouble with stocking that require a garter belt. Most corsets hit right at my belly button ...not flattering !!!! No offense to anyone but if there is a cross dresser out there who has had good luck with fit I'd appreciate any info you might have since many of you are slightly bigger than the average 5'5 female. AT 5'8 I have large bones and size 10 feet those one size fits all just don't work.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5444 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Tall girls- long waist HELP!!!!