Stockings or pantyhose : Swingers Discussion 492461021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieStockings or pantyhose
TOPIC: Stockings or pantyhose
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love it when a woman wears stockings or crotchless pantyhose, to me it is a visual turn-on.....

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
scooze007, Welcum to the forums virgin poster. I am not a pantyhose person. I am more of a garter and thigh high person personally. I love women who wear them for me. I find them very sexy. As far as male access while playing, Mmmmmm, don't need to remove them unless that is what comes during the play, but I love leaving them on. Nahhhhhhhh, no reason for a doctor's couch....... You have a pantyhose fetish. It's cool.

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
HEY,I honestly beleive that pantyhose adds so much more excitement to the eveing.if you know how to handle a fine looking woman,I really don't beleive you can get to sex if your good with your hands.I think most ladies would tell you that.I have on many ocasions,was told that they were so horney and had to have it right now,theres nothing wrong with that,you know how to take care of your woman.One last thing,Has anybody ever gone out on a date or just stayed at home with their woman wearing two pair of nylons and you couldn't tell they had on two pairs of nylons on.Does that turn a woman on more or less,drop me a line sometime.Does anybody on think that pantyhose are a fetish and normal type of sexual forplay, or should they be laying on a doctor's couch.Drop me a line sometime.PLEASE BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF.Hopefully your getting it right now,Have a fantastic day today.Just looking for a couple freinds. scott

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Poly Girl, Let us know when you will be in Florida. We would love to meet... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Well, for us, there's NOTHING that compares to "Fully-Fashioned" nylons!! These are unfamiliar to most gals under the age of 40 it "seams"...Fully-Fashioned nylons (ff-nylons) are the style most popular in the 50's and 60's and had to be worn with garters (a girdle usually, but belts later-on in the 60's)...I introduced my lovely wife to them when we met some 10 years ago, and she LOVES wearing them! If you scan our profile here (Nyloncpl) you'll see our passion for them!

We are ALWAYS looking for those who share our love for sexy-wear and nylons-n-garters....give us a holler sometime!!!

Fetishly yours, Dave-n-Kana

Depew NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Mr. Flirt, Love the great job you do with the pictures. What great leg shots... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Stockings with garter belt , thigh highs!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Would love to Rich... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
My hubby too. I find most men love heels and hose... A little on the slutty side...LOL Hugs, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I am sure they will comeback. I wear hose ever day of my life. Like Amy I especially like to wear them for sex.... Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: Stockings or pantyhose