10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › Stockings or pantyhose
TOPIC: Stockings_or_pantyhose
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
11 to 20 of 37
User Details are only visible to members.
Love Love stockings & heels. every now and then we both enjoy having sex with our pantyhose on. But in general having her wear stockling in public and slowly cross and uncross her legs just to see how many guys and gals are looking is such a turn on for us. Mark

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Nice...again, stockings if the ride up high on the leg....and yes, keep them on during sex....of course...

Bloomington IN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
with out a doubt the sexiest is stockings, corset and stiletto heels and to leave them on while you fuck! Most guys love to see the bare ass framed by it!

Saint Joseph MO
Username hidden
(21 posts)
You can have pantyhose under those stockings with a garter belt...another hot look.......

Bloomington IN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Seamless, sheer to waist pantyhose are as hot as it gets. My wife wears ph with very short skirts and short shorts. Can't very well do that in public with a garter belt.

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
nothing sexier than thigh high stockings

New Milford NJ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
PANTYHOSE....shinny and tan/off black...like the company says...NOthing beat a great pair of leggs....sheer energy is so hot... john and marsha

Bloomington IN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
never,never owned pantihose, and will wear nothing by nylons, they are so sexy!!.

Edinburgh Scotland United Kingdom
Username hidden
(1 post)
I ALWAYS WEAR STOCKINGS AND A GARTER WHEN I GO OUT! IT MAKES ME FEEL SEXY- EVERY MAN I KNOW LOVES THEM! I ALWAYS LOOK LIKE A WOMAN FROM HEAD TO TOE. MOST WOMAN TODAY- GO OUT IN JEANS! THEY WONDER WHY THEY CAN NOT FIND MEN? I NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM!

Commack NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We love pantyhose!

Although in Ca - there are not many legs in nylon.... :(

We both wear....

Shawnee Mission KS
Username hidden
(24 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
11 to 20 of 37
TOPIC: Stockings or pantyhose
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.