Stockings or pantyhose : Swingers Discussion 492461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieStockings or pantyhose
TOPIC: Stockings or pantyhose
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
never,never owned pantihose, and will wear nothing by nylons, they are so sexy!!.

Edinburgh Scotland United Kingdom

Username hidden
(1 post)
I ALWAYS WEAR STOCKINGS AND A GARTER WHEN I GO OUT! IT MAKES ME FEEL SEXY- EVERY MAN I KNOW LOVES THEM! I ALWAYS LOOK LIKE A WOMAN FROM HEAD TO TOE. MOST WOMAN TODAY- GO OUT IN JEANS! THEY WONDER WHY THEY CAN NOT FIND MEN? I NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM!

Commack NY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
We love pantyhose!

Although in Ca - there are not many legs in nylon.... :(

We both wear....

Shawnee Mission KS

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Well ladie's.......... Now that's a bold statement that even I agree with. Where have all the good times gone. You go Maddy. Scott

Altoona PA

Username hidden
(265 posts)
Bring back the days when women dressed like women. Give me my heels, hose and short skirts anyday... Maddy

Naples FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
We don't know whether we hope hosiery makes a comeback or not. Think about it now. All the women have some sort of unspoken pact nowdays to dress frumpy. I mean the titty tops are nice, but the love handles hanging over hiphuggers, and bare legs with flipflops is not what I call sexy at all. You go to a bar nowdays, and that's all you see. They care not what a man thinks is sexy, so long as all the other women stick together and don't buck the frumpy trend. On the flipside of the coin, when my wife has heels and hose on, I've intentionally watched reactions, whether at a bar, mall or gas station. The men aren't even good at hiding the fact that they are checking her legs out, even while their woman smacks them on the arm for looking. My wife rarely pays attention to stuff like that, but when I prod her to, she has seen enough to now believe it. So much so, that she will wear one shade darker than skintone, with shorts and like hiking boots in public now. Whatever combo she wears, I see the women at Walmart sneering at her for being a "traitor". So, while all the women are on the frump kick, that makes it very easy for our women to REALLY stand out in a crowd, make the hubbies drool, and the flipflop girls pissed. I really like that she has the "balls" to buck the trend, disregard the sneers, and dress to make men happy.

Suffolk VA

Username hidden
(49 posts)
Ahhhh, that's better.

We love stockings and garters. She wears them about 75 percent of the time when we are having sex; definitely a turn on for me. When going to a house party or a high energy, sexual charged dance club, she will wear a sexy top, a skirt, NO Panties and stockings! Talk about a tease.

I don't think they ever go out of style, just their popularity seems to ebb and flow. We never seem to have a problem finding sexy stockings so the manufactures seem to stay in business.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
YEHHHH, BABY! Luv your stockings, baby!

Oh, Austin, take me, take me now!!!!

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Hi. We love pantyhose. Unfortunately pantyhose seem to be dieing out. it is difficult to find other couples with a love for them as we have. We have more pantyhose pictures on yahoo under the username kendallcoupleny check us out if you love pantyhose.....Kendallcoupleny

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
I love it when a woman wears stockings or crotchless pantyhose, to me it is a visual turn-on.....

Mount Wolf PA

Username hidden
(135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: Stockings or pantyhose