Stockings Fetish : Swingers Discussion 48025
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieStockings Fetish
TOPIC: Stockings Fetish
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
100% agree stockings and heels are so sexy on women. I find myself looking at all women wearing nylons and do agree black nylons with red toes can turn me on so quickly. Wish we had more stocking play up North in Minnesota but do find time to enjoy as I travel. Mark

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I love going to the club all dolled up stockings, garter,and heels...It just makes me feel so sexy and horny...LOL Bridget

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Jim (sweetbutt77),

In my opinion, just keep complimenting her on how gorgeous, sexy and beautiful she looks when she has a pair on. There is a pretty good place that sells nylons, has a chatroom and a lot of helpful information about wearing stockings and the the difference between a good garter belt with 6 or 8 straps and those almost useless 4 strap garter belts. Do a search for "stockingshq".

Charlie and Kathy

If you love stockings and your wife looks absolutely gorgeous in them and she loves your reaction to her wearing them.... How can I actually get her to wear them for me? -Jim

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
We agree whole hearted... We share the same love and agree it is not a nessecity. But it does make it alot of fun... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
One more thing...In your opinion, what is a fetish. While we love the look and feel of Nylons I / we do not consider it a fetish of ours.

In my opinion a Fetish is.....something you NEED to get aroused and you continue to NEED it to complete the act or to achieve orgasm in which ever way you so choose to do so.

While Kathy often wears a garter belt , nylons and heels while we are having sex it is not required or needed for either of us to achieve orgasm. I often get aroused while fastening her garters but I also get aroused without doing that.

Any thoughts? Opinions?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
We too love that sexy, classy and elegant look and feel of a lady in a garter belt, Real Nylons and heels. Particularlly FF's...That's what the ff means in our name. You probably know what the 38dd indicates. Whenever we go out to meet a couple, Kathy always wears a good 6 or 8 strap garter belt, FF's , heels and usually no panties. Kathy also wears if we go out shopping or out for dinner. Love it !!! I love when she wears that attire while we are out for a drive in the convertible and she flashes some stocking top and garter. Wish we lived close to all of you...we could certainly have lots of fun.

ff38dd...Kathy and Charlie

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
If you love stockings and your wife looks absolutely gorgeous in them and she loves your reaction to her wearing them.... How can I actually get her to wear them for me? -Jim

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
I hope it works out for you. I opened our private pics for you... Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Hey Mary, The best way to find people in your area is to let people know you enjoy stocking play in your profile. I would tell you from our own experience it works. Good look and have fun... Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Was not that bad for us just a little windy. Hope you faired well... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Stockings Fetish