SWAP SHOP : Swingers Discussion 340831011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieSWAP SHOP
TOPIC: SWAP SHOP
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
whats the name of the swap shop site...I'd be very interested...thanks

Mt Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(156 posts)
hips and curves dot com is a great site for BBWs. Nika has bought some real sexy clothes there. Hope this helps. Jim.

Catonsville MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I'd like to know the name of the site, you didn't say....and how about a site for big beautiful women for sexy lingerie,? where is that?? never have seen much of anything....

Frankfort IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hey Cat, I'd be interested in checking out what they have.

Look forward to hearing from you

Thanks, Narrow

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
another site I'm on has an area for the swapping/trading/selling of lingerie, shoes, etc between individuals - not store owners or party distributers - but stuff that has been worn but is still in good condition. Lets face it, this sexy stuff is expensive and how many times do us gals wanna wear the same outfit to a club or party? Or you buy something online (like from E-Bay) and when you get it, it doesn't fit or you don't like how it looks on you....

If interested list the items you have, the sizes, and the price you'd like to get. Anyone wanting more info can them contact you.

I currently have a pair of white thigh high boots with one inch platform/5 inch heel, size 9, that I bought online. They are form fitting and won't zip over my calf so I can't wear them. The girl I bought them from only wore them in photo shoots so they are in great condition. - she couldn't walk in the heel it was too high for her, lol. I paid her $40, would sell them to someone else for same.

Let me know if interested! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: SWAP SHOP