SWAP SHOP : Swingers Discussion 34083
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieSWAP SHOP
TOPIC: SWAP SHOP
Created by: Meow
Original Starting post for this thread:
another site I'm on has an area for the swapping/trading/selling of lingerie, shoes, etc between individuals - not store owners or party distributers - but stuff that has been worn but is still in good condition. Lets face it, this sexy stuff is expensive and how many times do us gals wanna wear the same outfit to a club or party? Or you buy something online (like from E-Bay) and when you get it, it doesn't fit or you don't like how it looks on you....

If interested list the items you have, the sizes, and the price you'd like to get. Anyone wanting more info can them contact you.

I currently have a pair of white thigh high boots with one inch platform/5 inch heel, size 9, that I bought online. They are form fitting and won't zip over my calf so I can't wear them. The girl I bought them from only wore them in photo shoots so they are in great condition. - she couldn't walk in the heel it was too high for her, lol. I paid her $40, would sell them to someone else for same.

Let me know if interested! ~ CAT

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ok ladies i will give you a couple sites for the size 12 plus ladies of the forum.....great stuff, high quality, lower price....torrid dot com and alight dot com and alwaysforme dot com........the first two are mainly clothes the other one is lingerie...hips and curves is nice as well......will keep my other fave under wraps for the time being until i know there is any more interest to the post.....lol renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
ihave some stuff to get rid off dresses and 1 pair oh patent leather knee highs with 4 inch heel

College Park MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
ihave some stuff to get rid off dresses and 1 pair oh patent leather knee highs with 4 inch heel

College Park MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I would love to do this to! Sexy club wear is so expensive....

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
I too would be very interested in this site for swapping............Thanx

Radcliff KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ok, this will be a first for me. We don't do many clubs, but are doing some really great M&Gs in the next few weeks, along with going to the swinger's convention in New Orleans in November, and me, being a nudist (only when it goes above 65 degress) and never having the need for sexy dress, I really don't have much in my closet for my upcoming events. I would be interested in the swap shop idea, as most of my dress attire for work comes from thrift stores and second hand shops (and all are brand name suits, minus the $300 price tag per suit). I have never been in a Fredericks of Hollywood, Victoria Secret, anything like that, but do have a favorite toy store but never paid attention to their dress attire--as it looked like mainly customes (nurse's, maid's, etc. playware). Any advice on where to begin would be of great use to me. Thanks.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12062 posts)
Just passing along a cute site I found the other day. Blumegirl dot com has cute shirts and panties with a name tag on them. Very cute to have your mans name on it. Cute hats and shirts as well. Not a lot of stuff, but cute nonetheless.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
We have a collection of adult dvd's that we would like to give away or swap. Does anybody have an interest?

Wilton CT
Username hidden
(2 posts)
does anyone know of an online shop that has inexspensive clothing for bbw, not just xL. been loking not only for lingerie but sexy clubware as well. i have had to resort to makeing clothes, which i do enjoy, but it gets old haveing to do that. thanks all.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(90 posts)
We have traded two outfits and all worked out well. We currently have two more (size M) for trade. We do not want money but interesting trades considered. Both is excllent condition and we can e-mail photos opon request. We (we right!) are a size 12 now so if anybody has any no so fitting stuff let us know!

Wappingers Falls NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: SWAP SHOP