Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Lingerie Plus Size Lingerie
TOPIC: Plus Size Lingerie
Created by: luv_to_play_2010
Original Starting post for this thread:
Where is a good place online to buy plus size lingerie? I am a full figure woman and Victoria secret dont have much.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
check out greatglam everything is under 35 bucks

Elton PA
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Just type in Search plus size lingerie. Amazon has some nice plus size Lingerie.

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I recently purchased the Corset that TatPinGA is wearing in her photo from Hips & Curves and a skirt. The Customer Service was excellent. I described my wife and had her measurements ready. I would have totally purchased the wrong size had I just ordered online. She was surprised at how well it fit and how much it turned me on.

Carol Stream IL
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Thank for the reply and sorry it took me to long to check back. I decided lingerie is just not for me. It never fits correctly, it is either to small or to large. So I'm done with it.

Durant OK
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Hips & Curves is my tried and true website for purchasing tasteful and well-made lingerie for plus-sized women. There are several other vendors and websites out there, but I haven't found any that have the same quality and pricing as Hips & Curves.

They also have great specials and deals that cannot be beat!

I purchased the black jacquard corset (as seen in my photo) from Hips & Curves on sale for $29.95 (special...I think it's regularly around $40.) I saw the SAME one, SAME manufacturer at an adult store for $99.99.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Luv,

Try hips and curves dot com.

They have some great stuff

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
Where is a good place online to buy plus size lingerie? I am a full figure woman and Victoria secret dont have much.

Durant OK
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Plus Size Lingerie