Pink Undeez : Swingers Discussion 172428101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingeriePink Undeez
TOPIC: Pink Undeez
Created by: MnF
Original Starting post for this thread:
CHeck us out on the net....We are all over.....be our my space friend.....follow our blogs....or tweet with us.

Pink Undeez has all the hottest SwingWear!!!

xoxo, MNF

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Pink Undeez takes the Sweats out of the bedroom and puts the Sexy back in....Our motto is simple...WE feel every woman should feel sexy and sometime or another.

Pink Undeez is more than just a lingerie company. We are coming up with a new service called "pic me up" where our clients get tips on what outfits they should purchase...as well as styling and makeup tips....all according to the pictures they send in to us. It's going to be just another way Pink Undeez goes above and beyond just to make every woman look and feel good about themselves. Because, afterall....let's face it ladies...it's not entirely about the size you are....You draw people to you....when you FEEL good about yourself...no matter what size you are. When you feel good about yourself....You aquire "CHARISMA" and that...my friends, is what it's all about.

Happy Holidays...our SLS friends.

And thank you...to all of our Friends that have supported Pink Undeez, making it what it is today. If you are on SLS.....Send us an email before you shop....and we will get you a discount.

xoxo M&F

Alta Loma CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
CHeck us out on the net....We are all over.....be our my space friend.....follow our blogs....or tweet with us.

Pink Undeez has all the hottest SwingWear!!!

xoxo, MNF

Alta Loma CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Pink Undeez