Pantyhose Passionate : Swingers Discussion 663431021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingeriePantyhose Passionate
TOPIC: Pantyhose Passionate
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well most of the woman I date wear" pantyhose or nylons". I agree with everyone's post on here. Once a lady tries them I think the ladies get hooked on wearing them. They are sexy to. It's all in how you wear them also. It's tough to keep your hands off them. Some of the best sex I had was with pantyhose or nylons involved. Good Luck Guys. Scott

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
You are not alone. We love nylons.

Poughkeepsie NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have had many wonderful hosiery encounters, it is always part of our play. Especially with a sexy pair of High heels, Wish more women got into it. Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I agree that there are not many couples out there that enjoy the look and feel of pantyhose but there are a few. There are those that enjoy more traditional thigh hi, with or without garters which are fun but we find pantyhose sexier and more fun.

Although we are very to SLS and swinging in general, the two times we met with other couples in group situations, it did not take long for hands to find there way on her nylon legs, very sexy indeed, at least for others. And like someone mentioned earlier, makes for innocent flirting and teasing.

Galloway OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
We love sheer to waist pantyhose! We actually both wear... but for the most part it is just her.... She loves to show off in a bar in a short skirt. I have seen many guys rub those sexy legs... and a few guys rip the rotch out of her Leggs sheer to waist hose and have her in them...

We have pictures!

Shawnee Mission KS
Username hidden
(21 posts)
We pretty much think any kind of hosiery and heels, beats the bare legs and flipflop look nowdays. But, we lean toward sheer to waist ph. Love how with a very short skirt, there's no change in the color of the fabric at the top, and how it continues on up the hips and but cheeks. Crotchless are cool obviously, and also gotten rave reviews at a bar with the "fence" hose over top of the sheer suntan hose. Also, if the colors and fabric are chosen right, the thigh highs over s-t-w ph look great, and are excellent for pics if you don't like the color contrast between the top of the stockings, and whatever the nearest "garment" above them is. :)

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
seamed nylons, with garter and heels. YEAH baby!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Yes we must agree all nylons are fun. There are plenty of couples out there that enjoy the same thing you do. Good luck on your search... Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Hi, We "seam" to share a similar, but not the same, interest as we into FF nylons and not pantyhose. Go to SLS SEARCH, type in pantyhose and you will find others who may share your interest. Good luck !!!

Kathy

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
We are a couple with a strong passion for pantyhose. Nothing weird or necessarily kinky, we just like the look and feel of hose on women.

We think pantyhose are excellent for flirtation and teasing, especially at 1st meeting (like at a dinner) where some like rubbing and massaging can occur between couples without it being too unacceptable if there are other people around.

But, many couples on SLS find this fetish uncomfortable. Are we alone in our passion or does anyone use and enjoy pantyhose as a part of their Lifestyle?

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: Pantyhose Passionate