Pantyhose Passionate : Swingers Discussion 66343
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingeriePantyhose Passionate
TOPIC: Pantyhose Passionate
Created by: mnl2005
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are a couple with a strong passion for pantyhose. Nothing weird or necessarily kinky, we just like the look and feel of hose on women.

We think pantyhose are excellent for flirtation and teasing, especially at 1st meeting (like at a dinner) where some like rubbing and massaging can occur between couples without it being too unacceptable if there are other people around.

But, many couples on SLS find this fetish uncomfortable. Are we alone in our passion or does anyone use and enjoy pantyhose as a part of their Lifestyle?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We need to have a pantyhose party in Georgia

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yes the love of pantyhose...and it feels nice when you are rubbin a foot...again more hose...and lets have a pantyhose party here in Indiana... john and marsha

Tipton IN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
You're not alone.... I think the sexiest thing in the world is a great pair of legs in hose or especially panty hose.... There's nothing that turns me on more than the feel and looks of a great pair of legs in hose.......

North Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
pantyhose are ugly to me, I prefer stockings, or lace top thigh highs as do most of the men I play with, that way there is no need for removal for sex......but it is very hard to pole dance in them so if there is a chance I'm going to be up on a pole I prefer naked legs.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
Pantyhose are awesome!! Takes up my level of excitement by several degrees! I wish more women understand the fixation men have with the feel and look of sheer, silky pantyhose.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Lets have a pantyhose party in Charlotte, NC!

Shawnee Mission KS
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I have a friend like that, he loves seeing me in stockings. Ha, leg men are easy to please. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I love all to do with nylons or pantyhose. I do prefer nylons but pantyhose can also be a nice change. Mark

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
We love pantyhose... we all should have a PANTYHOSE PARTY!

Shawnee Mission KS
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I think any woman, lady who wears pantyhose really know's the enjoyment they bring. Whether you wear them out in public or in the house for personal pleasure. Some of my best sexual encounters were with ladie's wearing pantyhose. Keep up the great work Ladie's. Scott

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Pantyhose Passionate