Pantyhose-nylon feeling on your cock : Swingers Discussion 118110
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingeriePantyhose-nylon feeling on your cock
TOPIC: Pantyhose-nylon feeling on your cock
Created by: mkjmn2003
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering what other men and women feel about men that enjoy a woman in pantyhose or nylons using her legs and feet to seduce your cock and to the point of orgasm. I find this very exciting both in Public and private.

What do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I met a big hairy guy that wear Pantyhose-nylon and was very hot one thing that was interesting is that he love to been seeing wear them and acting sexy was hot and been touch very gently make him very horny was great

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
We just LOVE pantyhose play... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO erotic!

Shawnee Mission KS
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Put a pair of nylons on ladies and let me rub your beautiful legs and I will have a hard on the size of mount rushmore. Rub them on my cock, balls face where ever you want, feells sooooo nice and smooth. Give me rock just thinking about it. Love it when a women teases me with those silky legs. I had a women is a resturant one day , sitting there across from me (not with me) with her skirt on and nylons and she was spread eagle, with a come hither look on her face I nearly came in my pants it was so hot to see those legs and her crotch in view. She knew excatly what she was doing to me too. So who ever she was? thank you , thank you , thank you Im hooked

White Lake MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
omg yes...use a pair of hose like a condom.....feels good for both... love pantyhose the best...good quailty hose... john and marsha

Tipton IN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Well, your question asks how we feel about men who enjoy this, and my response is the same as it is to anybody who appreciates something that may be considered out-of-the-mainstream: to each his own!

I happen to share your love of nylons and pantyhose. It's been a part of me since I was a small boy. Very little in life excites me more than the feel of a woman's legs in nylon as we're enjoying each other. Feels great rubbing against me. A pantyhose foot job? Mmmmm.... Caressing her nylon encased ass? Mmmmmm..... Love it all!

IMHO, we're all here because we enjoy "something extra" in the way of sex, and nobody should criticize or demean you for this or any other kink. My philosophy has always been: "You can't change what you like." If you like pantyhose and are not hurting anyone, more power to ya.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Just wondering what other men and women feel about men that enjoy a woman in pantyhose or nylons using her legs and feet to seduce your cock and to the point of orgasm. I find this very exciting both in Public and private.

What do you think?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Pantyhose-nylon feeling on your cock