Men's attire at a club or party : Swingers Discussion 34272
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieMen's attire at a club or party
TOPIC: Men's attire at a club or party
Created by: 7sins The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
With me being a big guy I am very self cautious of my apperance. So good hygene is a must , bare min. Usually nice slacks or dockers, shoes that are clean and shined, not beat up and has seen better days. You couldn't tell if my shoes are new or a year old. Once out of the shower it is products by Kama sutra. They have a great strawberry flavor lotion I use on my arms and legs, after that we both dust each with their honey dust. We get alot of complients on the flavor and taste. On the way out the door it a spray of a nice sandlewood cologne, usually Eternity for men. :)

Whittier CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I STILL THINK MEN'S MUSK FROM JOVON IS ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST MENS PERFUME ON THE MARKET.MOST OF MY FREINDS AGREE.SOME LADY FREINDS SAID THEY THINK CHARLIE REGULAR IS A SUPREME WOMAN'S SENT THAT JUST DRIVE'S MOST OF THE MEN THEY DATE CRAZY.MY LADY FREIND KNOWS THAT IT BRINGS OUT THE WILD SIDE IN ME.IT REALLY DRIVES ME CRAZY.I CAN PICK THE SMELL RIGHT AWAY.I THINK DRESS CAN BE UP OR DOWN DEPENDING ON THE PARTY,BUT MOST OF THE TIME CAUSUAL WILL DO.

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
AS with new2this64 I am also allergic to colognes of any kind. Sure hate getting close to a guy and bam, cologne. Dont get me wrong, I love colognes but they dont love me. That being said. A man smelling freshly showered, (very light scent on the bath soap or body wash) breathe nice and clean, slacks and smooth feeling shirt gets my attention.

Lone Oak TX
Username hidden
(92 posts)
when we go to a club or house party i will usually wear a shirt and tie.and sportcoat....on special occasions or event at the clob Ill wear a suit..... Michelle and i like to dress nice and are big cloths horses....i like nice clothes and dont get to wear them much at my offfice which is, jeans to business casual. Shirt and ties seems to attract attention from women...it gives them an 'icebreaker' to meet me (us)....i wear them so often at the club people coment when we go in if Ii dont have a tie on!..its become my moniker, people say hey you're the guy who wears the tie ..when we contact them......funny thing is when we play at the club people know ,as i donty put a tie back on...LOL we just like to dress nice

rick and michelle

Ellenton FL
Username hidden
(469 posts)
How did this post go on for so long flailing about like a fish on the dock... Men, when you go to a party, appeal to all of the potential object of desire's senses. For your shirt, pick a fabric that is fun to touch, with an interesting but understated pattern. Cologne or other body fragrance should be worn, but at a level that's just about subliminal. However, when your new partner comes in close to your neck, it should definitely be high quality and say hello. Casual, business casual and even formal for that matter just cries out boring and unimaginative. A lot depends on your personality, taste and how you carry yourself, but try leaning just a bit toward the fun side of dress. On to the other senses, wash thoroughly with a minimum of natural soap. Bodies taste great when they're not covered in chemicals. You can only do so much with your voice because it's so closely tied to your personality, but at a minimum avoid being loud and abrupt.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Well, we men think men's cologne tends to be overpowering, and we want to be able to smell YOUR PERFUME, ladies!

Does this remind anybody else of a bunch of dogs circling around and sniffing each other? LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
The Mr. of this duo always wears just the right amount. Especially when we attend a club !

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8917 posts)
Colored jeans or a nice pair of dockers or dress shorts, and a golf shirt works well for R...

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
everyone says the same thing dress to impress. The only person i have ever wanted to impress I did 24 years ago. When we attend I will wear nice fitting jeans, no wranglers, vneck or hawaiin shirt along with a sports coat that fits them both . On occassion I will , also test the waters with great fitting pants along with the accessories ie gold necklaces ,gold rings ,hoop in ear,great smelling cologne. Its true the ladies do dress for desire. We prefer people to be dressed in what they are comfortable in,role playing is nice, however we are interested in finding out the real you. Not a person who is whacked only a few times a month! wink you can't beat nice, funny ,clean

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Everyone summed it up.

I have a pet peeve about house parties. The guys seem to think that wearing a clean ball cap and a clean NASCAR t-shirt is going to garner them female attention. Not from me! The women will be in sexy outfits, and there's Bubba looking like he's ready to flop out on the couch with a brewski. Even at a house party and informal settings, if you want to Get Lucky, dress nicely, guys!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Men's attire at a club or party