Male lingerie : Swingers Discussion 1405901033
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieMale lingerie
TOPIC: Male lingerie
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   33 to 33 of 33 
User Details are only visible to members.
There is similar stuff for men. G strings, stlyed briefs (meaning not fruit of the loom stuff) and/or "bikini-brief" swim and underwear, see-through underwear/pants/shirts, pareos, and so on.

There are quite a number of women out there that like to see a guy dressed up in that sort of stuff and "showing off" a bit.

I think the biggest problem is that most guys are afraid to try any of that stuff, thinking they will at the very least look ridiculous, if not gay. And that insecurity ultimately means that it's a very rare sight. This can in turn lead women to make the same non-straight connection, or to be put off by it. (a lot of things that are unusual are off-putting at first, but once you get past that unusual aspect and get used to seeing it, you realize it's actually quite nice) [Also, another aspect of the insecurty means that when it IS seen, it IS either by guys who aren't straight, or by guys who don't have the confidence they need to truly make it look good, and that is off-putting, and makes the "weird clothing" get blamed for it]

As far as "being ripped" goes.... I'm not. But several playmates and girlfriends have liked seeing me in that stuff (and even talked me into it in the first place). I would advocate being in shape, but the main thing is to be the weight you should be. That doesn't mean "thin" - Some people can carry extra padding and make it work for them (men and women alike), some can not. It's not a wasit measurment or a scale reading, nor even a ratio involving height, if you can make being bigger work well, then you're fine. If not, then you need to put in some work to get down to a size/shape you look better at. And other aspects matter a lot too - how well you take care of yourself in every other way (hands, feet, cleanliness, grooming, etc), as well as the inner state. Attitude, self-image, confidence, etc.

Generally speaking, I would say if they are attracted to you at all, then they will find it pleasing for you to be naked. That's the key, more-so than you being 'ripped'. If you find that connection and chemistry, then I'm sure such garments would go over MUCH better. :)

Check out teddygirl dot com and abcunderwear dot com for some good options. Hopefully we can make it more common to get past that whole "weird" issue. ;)

Aston PA

Username hidden
(365 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   33 to 33 of 33 
TOPIC: Male lingerie