Male lingerie : Swingers Discussion 1405901021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieMale lingerie
TOPIC: Male lingerie
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is Ghost back here trying to cause more trouble and brow beating everyone claiming that anything adventurous is "gay" again? It seems I'm missing some of the conversation, and I saw reference to "G".

Vegas, I have to agree with you..well, mostly. hehe :) I think there is nothing wrong with either gender being naked. Of course, I'm straight and don't look at guys "that way", so my view may be skewed. (I just see it as natural and therefore inherently not a bad thing)

But definitely, it would be nice to see a change in attitude here (in the US). Guys are afraid of looking "gay" by wearing risque underwear that is either see-through or cheek baring (or more baring) or whatever (anything that isn't boxer, brief, or boxer-brief). And so women almost never see it, so it seems unusual and strange when they do, or when they think about it, and this further discourages guys from doing it. In the end, all of us lose - we lose a chance at some variety and fun, and girls lose a chance at... well the same really. Humans are innately tuned to seek out or notice variety, and when it comes to men's clothes, there pretty much isn't any.

And hey, if more of us wore see-through or string underwear, or went naked, we'd probably be more concerned with fitness and hygene and all of society would win then. hehe ;)

Aston PA

Username hidden
(365 posts)
Sounds like we are talking about two different things. When I'm talking about men dressing in sexy panties that's all they are wearing. It's not underwear! This is what you wear to parties at Hedonism, Naughty in Nawlins, Fantasy Fest, lifestyle take over cruises or Caliente.

So where is the picture of G dressed in a sac? Had to go to your profile and can't find one? However, the pictures of you are hot!

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(597 posts)
"In my mind, sexy isn't briefs or boxers. You either got it or you dress in funny underwear. "

That's why I go commando ;)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
To tell you the truth, the way G moves he could be dressed in a sack and half the women in the area would be undressing him with their eyes. It's just plain magnetic. In my mind, sexy isn't briefs or boxers. You either got it or you dress in funny underwear.

MrsMuir

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
I really don't think there are any real one size fits all rules. What works for a guy with hot body is never going to work for a guy with a beer gut. What works in Europe doesn't work in the US where some guys think they need to wear three layers when they go to the beach. Some guys wear sexy "panties" even at conservative nude resorts and they look great, much better than naked! Why shouldn't we call sexy clothing for me lingerie just like we do for women?

I really think American men really miss the boat when it comes to dressing sexy. They really don't have a clue or maybe it's just that they are afraid that someone will think they look gay! It's time to get over it! Women like men who dress sexy with style!

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(597 posts)
Yikes! Not a banana hammock, by any means. What I wear are actually briefs, sometimes boxerbriefs, but in a cool color. I think plain-jane white briefs look kinda tacky if you're going to meet people that will see em'. Kinda like seeing a man in a black suit and black dress shoes, with white gym socks peeking out at the ankles.

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
I'd actually have to agree with you :) In my view there is nothing sexy about a man wearing womens cloths or under garments. It's more of a turn off if i see it.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
In my opinion any guy that wears a banana hammock looks gay. Stick with the boxers or boxer briefs fer Pete's sake! Fine for poofter boys, but men in my eyes don't try to look like women.

MrsMuir

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
When we go out to an event or to hang out/play with anyone, I wear the sexy underwear. It isn't lingerie by any means, but it's stylish and has a cool stitched design. Not too elaborate, just enough to look kinda sporty. I don't even own tighty whiteys anymore. My wife got me a nearly transparent set of boxers with matching robe, but in all reality, I don't see myself wearing them at a hotel party. BUT, I'm working on my figure, so maybe after the 6pack abs show up, the sexy men's attire may work for me.

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Just happened on this by accident really! When you go to many swing clubs in Europe everyone gets out of their street clothes at the door. Men and women are expected to wear lingerie. It's considered tacky for men wearing just a towel or normal underwear. Men wear sexy shorts and matching sexy top. When you attend dances at nude resorts these days some men are naked some are in sexy underwear. When you look around the men who are naked look silly. Men in lingerie look very sexy.

Frankly it's sad, straight men have no idea how to dress. Women love men who dress sexy. If you want to attract women why not dress like it?

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(597 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: Male lingerie