Male lingerie : Swingers Discussion 1405901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieMale lingerie
TOPIC: Male lingerie
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"but the Ghost looks great in a sack! It would be interesting to know if the writer, his wife, has the same philosophy and also dresses in a sack? In my opinion, if you got it, you dress the part."

Vegas, did you actually forget what you wrote or are you just being obtuse?

In what world is this not a personal attack on the poster? ANYTHING that confronts the poster and not the post IS an attack by definition. According to the TOS yo could be banned from forums if you continue. Have you not read the terms of service?

No? Shame on you....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Ghost,

It's this getting just a little carried away? I didn't see anywhere that anyone assaulted your wife. She certainly appears to be a very beautiful woman and I'm guessing you must be a good looking guy. That's great!

Personally I like men who dress up and look sexy. I'm not alone lots of women like men who dress up and don't wear what every other guy in the room is wearing. I'm guessing it would only take one trip to an event like Fantasy Fest in Key West to change your mind. Men who are dressed in something very sexy and revealing get lots of attention from the women. They have all the fun, while men who are not, just fade into the background with the thousands of other guys all dressed alike.

In any case it doesn't justify the tone of your posts. What difference does it make to you if some guys want to dress up sexy? Why not save the anger for something important, that you can do nothing about, like politics? A topic like this should be about how to have more fun in the lifestyle.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(597 posts)
"I just don't agree that if it is the norm, that it is the only way."

never said it was....though others here seem to think that browbeating anyone that does not think the same is acceptable....

I could care less what you wear. You will attract those women who like that. I attract those that do not. Not sure what YOU got dude, but I have the Mrs and in my eyes she is a stunner! DAMN erotic too.

So, you wear your pretty lingerie and I'll wear what I do. I'm happy, are you? if you are, then awesome. If you're not, well.....

It's ALL about results my friends....you see my results.

Jus sayin

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
I just know that in order for me to EVER even consider wearing a banana-hammock, I would have to have a physique of a Chippendale. Speaking of that, has any of you ever seen the Saturday Night Live skit where Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley are competing for a position as a Chippendale dancer? lol

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
The original post actual came to mind last night at a banquet I attended that was primarily college students. After an attendee in her 50's mentioned the short & tight skirts/dresses most of the college females were wearing, I commented how it was interesting that for a man to be dressed appropriately/nicely, he would need to be covered from neck to toe… khakis and a polo would be not be appropriate… they are short sleeved and basically showing too much skin.

Basically, as Pierced mentioned in the first post, it is better for a guy to be "wearing a three-piece suit than showing any skin at all." To amend the rest of the thought, "Women can wear (skin bearing clothing) and the like when thy want to feel sexy."

Now, I do feel I look good in a nice suit, as I was in last night… but I feel I also look good in a nice polo and pressed khakis.

Further, I think I look good wearing nothing… or a pair of mens bikini underwear or swim suit.

Men find women of a variety of body shapes and sizes sexy… and women should feel sexy, pretty, attractive no matter what their body type is. Why then is it inappropriate in some peoples minds for men to feel sexy, handsome, and attractive no matter what their body type is, while wearing whatever they feel is comfortable for them?

I was trying to figure out how to put it succinctly, since I do like to talk a lot… it seems that for some women, for a man to be sexy… he needs to hide his body *suits, boxer-briefs, sacks… ;)* And for a woman to be sexy, she needs to show off her body… *short skirts, lacy underwear, sacks… ;)*

While for others, a man is sexy in as little and as sheer/colorful/etc as he wants to wear.

I know people have opinions... and I know I am very opinionated... I know what the status quo/societal norms are... I just don't agree that if it is the norm, that it is the only way.

Binghamton NY

Username hidden
(79 posts)
I'd be happy to attack the Mrs ;)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
My father once told me that those that feel the need to tear down others opinions in order to bolster their own simply lack confidence that their opinion can stand on it's own....

Shame on you for attacking the Mrs for stating an opinion. She did not atack you, or your spouse. She did not insult anyone or say your opinion was bad. She simply stated her own. THAT is how forums work. If I had known she was commenting on this particular thread I would have warned her of the 'room queen' that I blocked here because of just such behavior and asked her to stay out and let him have his small pathetic place on SLS to control and browbeat those that do not agree with his views.

If you continue to attack this time I turn it over to management dude.....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Goodkindofcrazy, you really should go to Fantasy Fest in Key West. It's a 7 night Halloween party with a different theme each night. Many of the costumes are nothing but body paint. The guys wearing next to nothing like short kilts, cock socks, and loin cloths get so much attention. Girls always want to know what's under your kilt! One night my husband got mini blow jobs from at least 10 women. If you are dressed in street clothes nothing will happen! Fantasy Fest is a very sexy exhibitionist party and so much fun. Last year was our 9th year.

There are guys who don't get it, but since you do you'll have a lot more fun. Yes I missed the discussion with Ghost. I just happened on this section the other day when I was bored.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(597 posts)
In a sack? What do you mean?

You hit it on the head, as I mentioned, straight men are, by and large, afraid to venture into anything that is unusual or skimpy. So I am very glad you are here to encourage. We could use more of it. :)

I enjoy dressing sexy myself, and find skimpy, risque, things fun (things made for me of course, not shopping in the women's dept. hehe), and was even talked into it by a girlfriend and had good response from others. The one who talked me into it picked out a mesh front g-string and some see-through things. The way it turned her on was amazing and an addictive thrill. hehe

Re: Ghost, I'm not sure if you saw it, but a few weeks ago, he barged in here and called everyone gay for wearing anything other than briefs, boxers (or boxer-briefs) or commando. And then proceeded to insult me non-stop because I dared to try have a debate/discussion with him, rather than bowing down and accepting his 'wisdom'. I guess he got hung up on the age thing or something.

Aston PA

Username hidden
(365 posts)
Hey Goodkindofcrazy, but the Ghost looks great in a sack! It would be interesting to know if the writer, his wife, has the same philosophy and also dresses in a sack? In my opinion, if you got it, you dress the part.

Gay men do know how to dress for sexcess! Straight men seem to have lost their sense of style. Is it because they are lazy, afraid of being sexy, or maybe a fear someone will think they are gay? Whatever it is most of the women I know, in the lifestyle, appreciate men dressing with style and looking sexy. Just like men appreciate women dressing sexy.

As for nude, we spend about 3 months a year living at nude resorts. Many nudist want to be naked every place they possibly can. During the day around the pool that's fine. However, at dinner parties or dances I think men and women look much better with a little something, like lingerie.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(597 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
TOPIC: Male lingerie