Ladies or men - does ANYone find Hooters outfits sexy : Swingers Discussion 1090671021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieLadies or men - does ANYone find Hooters outfits sexy
TOPIC: Ladies or men - does ANYone find Hooters outfits sexy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't care for stockings. I like bare leg. If you have a leg shapely enough to not hide under pants, then dare to bare. ;)

Fishnets are nice, and more sophisticated stockings like the dark colored ones with the seam... that can be nice if part of an overall outfit... but still, bare leg is the best. :)

Aston PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
For me I say it depends on who is wearing it. I know allot of women on here I would love to see wearing one, but what looks good on one may not on good on another. But then again everyone has different taste...........

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Love hose hooter's girls.Gonna get my wife one of there outfits.she really looks good in those kinda short shorts.

Yuma AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
LOVE Hooters outfits~! Especially the pantyhose....

Shawnee Mission KS
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I think they are sexy. My wife has 2 Hooters outfits & love to dress up in them for me. She wore one once to a strip club under her long leather coat. She got a lot of attention which was hot.

Newington CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
not a hooters fan

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
I myself like legs in nylons so to me they do the job just fine. I also like the look of the socks and white shoes over the nylons It reallly kills me when some of the smaller Hooters Girls have to pull the panty part of the hos up to their breasts so they fit nice. Just my opinion as we all have our likes and dislikes

Midlothian IL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: Ladies or men - does ANYone find Hooters outfits sexy