Ladies or men - does ANYone find Hooters outfits sexy : Swingers Discussion 109067
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieLadies or men - does ANYone find Hooters outfits sexy
TOPIC: Ladies or men - does ANYone find Hooters outfits sexy
Created by: Courtois The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hate The Stockings. They Should Not Allow Them To Wear The Stockings. The Young Ladies Know Whta Teh Job Consist Of Before They Even Apply. If They Do Not Have The Legs And Tan To Look As Nice As They Would Like They Should Either Not Apply And Work There Or They Should Do Something About The Way The Look And That Does Not Mean Buy New Tits. Build SOme Nice Sexy Tonned Tanned Legs And A Firm Ass. Sharon Avants

Maurepas LA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Tom knows what he is doing!!! Nice shot!!!! If I was a Hooters T-Shirt thats the way I would wanna go. ;-) If this peanut gallery has any say .... I say post them Hooters pics!

AND what this about some Tramp shots????? Sounds HOT!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
Oh brother aint that the truth! MR Shibby takes great shots of this vixen AND I'm glad the hose came too! Pour a drink, light up a cigar and get snappin!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
Oooooh my my my ...!!!!! I just found something(s)...YOU Truely are a HOT Number! Pardon me for the outburst.... everyone resume what they were doing..

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
You're absolutley right! How inconsiderate of me! My pics are open to the Shibby's! As for my muscles... I can't sit still long enough to overdo them ... but that doesn't say I can't overdo them ... just not sitting. HA!

We have a Hooters, and I think the best I've been to, for wings anyway .. ;-D Always my treat for the Shibby's if you're ever so inclined! Forget cooking if I'm ever near and around Greensburg! Paybacks are a bitch... right Mr. S?

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
If there is a way of blocking sites... please guys!!!!... don't tell her~ ... I guess unless you are Mr. Shippy and have to suffer (LOL) from her addiction to buying hose.. then by all means do('nt)

I have all the faith in the world that however you two work these "rainbow bright ones" into your pics there will be a pot of gold somewhere in there (for us!).

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
I'm not one to start men hooting at a woman BUT I'll make an exception in this Forum. Come on guys if Mrs Shibby was struttin in Hooters I think we would see tips in her half hose!?!?! That to me would be the right stockings! Good buy baby and you can b e as impulsive as you like!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
MMMMMM Sexy ladies and food its all good!!!!

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Hey .. it was probably a stupid site... Maybe it should have put one of those MILLIONS of annoying popup CONFIRMATIONS.. something like this"

"HEY ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA ORDER THESE WRONG HOSE FOR YOUR HOOTERS OUTFIT!!!!"

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
Oh Miss Shibby!! I've been in many locker rooms but NEVER saw anything like your pic here! Thanks for all the effort you spend getting it just right!

Mr. Shibby.. you are quite the photographer and really capture the sexiness of your vixen! GREAT shots!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Ladies or men - does ANYone find Hooters outfits sexy