High Heel Fetish : Swingers Discussion 52747101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieHigh Heel Fetish
TOPIC: High Heel Fetish
Created by: Maddy3
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have one and so does hubby. I know we are not alone. We are interested in hearing from others that share this great way of having fun... Maddy
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Ladies, Well you know. Let me see if i got this right. Platforms, Attention in bed, Naughty girls, Making men hot, Repected and Worshipped. Lingerie, High heels & Stockings ect. "Fuck me Now" Stilettos The way it makes you feel when you walk in a room. " HOT ". You woman are the " WILDEST " Ladies in here. " Especially" you " Maddy ".

Altoona PA

Username hidden
(265 posts)
Here Here, I just love my platforms... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
I am tired of the rehashing on the politics forum, let's talk about good stuff; Lingerie, High Heels, stockings etc!

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
LOL! I have a closet full of them! I'm not fond of the platform types, I'm more into the 'fuck me NOW' stilettos. I love the way they make me feel when I walk into a room. My men friends don't seem to mind them either.... :)

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I never learned to walk in them very well, but they make my husband hot and make me feel sexy. When we go to lifestyle parties, I wear sexy 2 to 3 inch heels. When we go home or to a hotel I wear the FMP that are 5 inch spikes, woooo. They sure get the men hot!

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Yes I just love the attention those high heels bring...LOL Especially in bed. Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
Nothing better than a sexy pair of shoes to bring out the naughty girl in us all!!! XOXOXXOXOXOXO

Rockford MI

Username hidden
(1 post)
I also just got my first pair of 7 inch platforms and I love them... There like slippers... Hugs, Maddy

Naples FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
Yes I know you two have the same bug...LOL Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
I have one and so does hubby. I know we are not alone. We are interested in hearing from others that share this great way of having fun... Maddy

Naples FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: High Heel Fetish