Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › High Heel Fetish
TOPIC: High_Heel_Fetish
Created by: Maddy3
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have one and so does hubby. I know we are not alone. We are interested in hearing from others that share this great way of having fun... Maddy

1 to 10 of 10
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Ladies, Well you know. Let me see if i got this right. Platforms, Attention in bed, Naughty girls, Making men hot, Repected and Worshipped. Lingerie, High heels & Stockings ect. "Fuck me Now" Stilettos The way it makes you feel when you walk in a room. " HOT ". You woman are the " WILDEST " Ladies in here. " Especially" you " Maddy ".

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Here Here, I just love my platforms... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I am tired of the rehashing on the politics forum, let's talk about good stuff; Lingerie, High Heels, stockings etc!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
LOL! I have a closet full of them! I'm not fond of the platform types, I'm more into the 'fuck me NOW' stilettos. I love the way they make me feel when I walk into a room. My men friends don't seem to mind them either.... :)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I never learned to walk in them very well, but they make my husband hot and make me feel sexy. When we go to lifestyle parties, I wear sexy 2 to 3 inch heels. When we go home or to a hotel I wear the FMP that are 5 inch spikes, woooo. They sure get the men hot!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Yes I just love the attention those high heels bring...LOL Especially in bed. Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Nothing better than a sexy pair of shoes to bring out the naughty girl in us all!!! XOXOXXOXOXOXO

Rockford MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I also just got my first pair of 7 inch platforms and I love them... There like slippers... Hugs, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Yes I know you two have the same bug...LOL Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I have one and so does hubby. I know we are not alone. We are interested in hearing from others that share this great way of having fun... Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
1 to 10 of 10
TOPIC: High Heel Fetish

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy