Here's one for the ladies,Minie Skirts,Nylons,Pantyhose,your choice,Tight Shirt,Anklet,High HeelsHonest Answers,Please : Swingers Discussion 55211101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieHere's one for the ladies,Minie Skirts,Nylons,Pantyhose,your choice,Tight Shirt,Anklet,High HeelsHonest Answers,Please
TOPIC: Here's one for the ladies,Minie Skirts,Nylons,Pantyhose,your choice,Tight Shirt,Anklet,High HeelsHonest Answers,Please
Created by: scooze007
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
You go girl, I know exactly what you mean... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
Well I am flattered. Thanks for the compliment. If you have a good pair of anything show them. Short skirts, high heels and hosiery are just my weekness. I love the attention they can bring. Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
When she does wear a skirt, we both really enjoy the flirting she does & the attention she gets. I love short skirts. I wish she wore them everyday but the truth is when she's horny, out come the skirts. A tight suede mini with thigh highs and heels put my wife in a class with Maddy, and that's an elite class. How about some feedback to my wife that she really does have very sexy legs/ass. She thinks they're just "ok".

Kokomo IN

Username hidden
(132 posts)
Maddy, Flirty, WOW! It makes me want to cry thinking that you two live so far away and are dressing like that. Just means I will have to settle for what I can see through a glass screen rather than up close and personal.

Benson NC

Username hidden
(43 posts)
I am with Flirty, I dress up all the time. Now I must admit sometimes a little more than usual like at swing clubs, parties, strip bars and other places where this would be expected. The feelings I get depend on my mood, sometimes I just feel sexy and other times I feel very slutty. Either way I am comfortable with my sexy outfits. Like I have said before heels, hose and sexy outfits are just part of the fun for me... Maddy

Naples FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
Hey Ladies, Whether you went on a date with a male freind or husband or boyfreind.Where would that person have to take you on a date to get you to dress up as I described above.Let's be honest ladies,I know all or a lot of ladies have done this at least two or three times in their adult lives.Does it make you feel sexy or does it make you feel slutty,don't take it the wrong way.One last thing.Did your freind or spouce or partner enjoy it,if so.Have you ever used it against you partner as far as showing off in front of him or trying to intimidate him with your looks when you went out in public,or on your date.Or do you really feel "HOT and SEXY and you know you have the whole towns attention,including your mates.Who's got the answer to this question. Scott

Altoona PA

Username hidden
(265 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Here's one for the ladies,Minie Skirts,Nylons,Pantyhose,your choice,Tight Shirt,Anklet,High HeelsHonest Answers,Please