Help looking for sexy blue dress : Swingers Discussion 65834
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieHelp looking for sexy blue dress
TOPIC: Help looking for sexy blue dress
Created by: jelloshotlady
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am having a really hard time finding a cute, not too expensive little blue dress. I have been on a bunch of the sites that are listed in this forum but have not been having much luck. Note, I do not have huge breasts and also do not have a defined waist (genetics) so many of the fashions that are deisgned for this body type will not work on me. HELP!!!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
shopleisamarie

try this site very nice dresses not too costly if over $50 free shipping I got two dresses

Binghamton NY

Username hidden
(312 posts)
Check out Christinasensualsecrets

Weatherly PA

Username hidden
(1626 posts)
Actually the white nitie in that profile pic is one that I bought on ebay. It's one of my favorites. It a nitie that is made to look like that famous white dress that Marilyn Monreoe wore.

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
Try doing a search on eBay. Just type in what your looking for.......size 4, blue, skimpy, see thru, evening gown, glittery, low cut, clinging...whatever and you should be able to find something and very reasonable. I have found some very nice, and at one time very expensive, evening gowns on ebay and have been very happy with my purchases. You can get somethine very reasonable and cut and modify it to your liking.

I have also bought on ebay.... Nylons, corsets, nursing bra ( not nursing but hubby loves to pull down the flap and suckle ), nities and more nylons.

ff38dd....Kathy

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
Thanks, I will try both. I have been on Carabellas site but they did not have anything that really appealed to me. I have ordered dresses from them before, though. This is going to be part of a halloween costume at a local on-site club, so I am not too worried about skimpiness.

Fuquay Varina NC

Username hidden
(207 posts)
I am having a really hard time finding a cute, not too expensive little blue dress. I have been on a bunch of the sites that are listed in this forum but have not been having much luck. Note, I do not have huge breasts and also do not have a defined waist (genetics) so many of the fashions that are deisgned for this body type will not work on me. HELP!!!

Fuquay Varina NC

Username hidden
(207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Help looking for sexy blue dress