Fishnet or Nylon : Swingers Discussion 656701042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieFishnet or Nylon
TOPIC: Fishnet or Nylon
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   42 to 47 of 47 
User Details are only visible to members.
We love fishnets and sexy leg wear period. We just bought 4 or 5 different styles and cant wait to take her out and show her off in all of them.

Vernon IN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Thigh-highs or pantyhose -- preferably sheer-to-waist -- are my favorites. Pantyhose work best with my wife, whose thighs aren't built for thigh-highs. (the stocking tops roll up so that they don't stay positioned correctly)

But I love the look of a leg & foot encased in nylon, especially if she's wearing an ankle bracelet! And she loves to give leg shows to turn on male visitors.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
love nylons with garters its just sooooooo sexy. The back seamed ones are such a turn on in public. My favorite is black, Red, White, and tan. Sex is just so much better when she wears them with her heels. Mark

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I agree with ff38dd - real nylons! Nothing looks and feels sexier then my wife (or play partners) that wear real nylons.

As Bill Engvall says...."I'm a guy!"

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Real Nylons, preferrably FF's, and a real 6 or 8 strap garter belt. Love that classy and elegant look of a woman in Nylons.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
Let's heat things up again. Fishnet, Nylons or Pantyhose. Which do you like and why?

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   42 to 47 of 47 
TOPIC: Fishnet or Nylon