Fishnet or Nylon : Swingers Discussion 65670
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieFishnet or Nylon
TOPIC: Fishnet or Nylon
Created by: scooze007
Original Starting post for this thread:
Let's heat things up again. Fishnet, Nylons or Pantyhose. Which do you like and why?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Without a doubt, NYLON!!

Mount Prospect IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
always find it very erotic when a lady wears a skirt with tan or black nylons and heels that are to high. very sexy watching her cross and uncross her legs in public. You have to work harder down here in Florida to find ladies that enjoy wearing nylons or PH without panties.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Nothing beats a garter belts stockings and 4 inch heels are taller..black..back seemed ..tan etc..BUT WITH OUT A PAIR OF gorgeous LEGS THERE JUST NYLONS

Groves TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We think the choice of nylon vs mesh depends on the ensemble, with him leaning toward fishnet and her toward nylons No matter the leg fabric, we agree with long stockings to bring the stocking tops farther up the thighs. We especially like stockings with wide lace tops, which tend to be nylon.

New profile pix tomorrow, btw!

Arvada CO
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Vintage Full Fashion nylon stockings and 4"- 5" heels. Always a classic show stopping look.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(48 posts)
I prefer sexy panties connecrted by garters with either fishnet or nylon thigh-high stockings... and finished off with sexy high heels ! Mmmmm there is nothing sexier !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
Vintage seamed Stockings and Stilettos should be part of every girls collection of erotic wear...

Portland ME
Username hidden
(1 post)
there's nothing sexier than control top/reinforced toe suntan pantyhose on my lady! OMG!!! So hot!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
love nylons, then fishnets, on my lady. I like sliding into pantyhose myself

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Nylons. My first encounter was when I was 5. My mom was shopping at the mall. We stopped I'm the hosiery store. I wandered from my mom. When she realized I was gone, she panicked. It didnt take long to find me. I had my arm wrapped around the saleswoman's stocking clad leg, rubbing her calf, and my thumb in my mouth. As told to me by my aunts ( @ every chance available to make me blush)

Providence RI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: Fishnet or Nylon