Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › Fishnet or Nylon
TOPIC: Fishnet_or_Nylon
Created by: scooze007
Original Starting post for this thread:
Let's heat things up again. Fishnet, Nylons or Pantyhose. Which do you like and why?

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 54
User Details are only visible to members.
We like both. However, and yes this has happened. This is a true account of us with each other at a house party, but not in the open room, in the "vanilla" room.

She was sitting at the bar at a house party, I was standing. We started "making out" I was rubbing her tits, and the people at the bar liked what we were doing. I stated to rub her pussy, she was wearing a short skirt, and fish-net panty hose, and no panties. She said (fairly loudly), "Oh, just eat me" I spun the bar stool around so she was facing me, I started licking her through the fishnet, and sucked her clit so it was protruding through one of the holes. A group gathered around us (watching). Then I hooked 2 fingers between the netting, and ripped a 6" slot, and dove in. All I could hear from the crowd (and it was the ladies saying it), "Oh my god that is so fucking HOT!!!!" We tried fucking there, but couldn't get the right position, so we moved to the couch.

So, if we had to choose, it's fish-net :) :) To rip the nylon, you have to nibble a hole through, and you don't want to catch any skin (ouch).

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
I think Kathy would look good in anything, but I would prefer her in nothing at all.

Elk Grove CA
Username hidden
(74 posts)
Sheer nylon stockings and garter. And sheer panties on the outside for easy access when playing.

Username hidden
(37 posts)
Nylon stockings and a sexy 6 strap garter belt. Nothing sexier

Algonquin IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Definitely sheer nylons!

Username hidden
(1 post)
Nylons. I love the feel of them over my body. I love having nylon feet all over my face.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
nylons because they make your legs look sexier. Fishnets look cheap and tacky.

Alexandria VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Without a doubt, NYLON!!

Mount Prospect IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
always find it very erotic when a lady wears a skirt with tan or black nylons and heels that are to high. very sexy watching her cross and uncross her legs in public. You have to work harder down here in Florida to find ladies that enjoy wearing nylons or PH without panties.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Nothing beats a garter belts stockings and 4 inch heels are taller..black..back seemed ..tan etc..BUT WITH OUT A PAIR OF gorgeous LEGS THERE JUST NYLONS

Groves TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 54
TOPIC: Fishnet or Nylon
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.