Dressing like a slut : Swingers Discussion 687131028
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieDressing like a slut
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   28 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
Now Amy I knew I would be hearing from you. You and I are birds of the same feather. Like yourself I also have a habit of changing outfits during the evening sometimes as many as 5 times I find it to be a moment to catch my breath and at least fix my make up...LOL I know your Rich and his obsession with hosiery and my husband is the same way. Around the house I usually will wear hose and heels just to keep Mark at his peak. It also gives me time to practice with my 7 inch platforms... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I can't attest to having 60 pair of high heels (I'm workin on it ;-). But I do have a collection of outfits that run the gamut of belly dancer, slut girl, freaky fairy (the kind with wings *L*), sleezy secretary and whatever else trips that little brain of mine. I've put outfits together using dollar store glow sticks, scarves, beads...whatever. It's fun, it's funny and it always surprises. From corsettes, to full fashioned stockings, sexy lingerie to wild and wacky. I have fun playing dress up whether it's just the two of us or we have guests *S*

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
I thought it was time for a new thread so here it goes. I know a lot of you enjoy sexy dress but how many really get into it. My collection of things are vast from spandex dresses to my make up collection. Now I must admit I love to dress for sex as my profile pics show but how many other ladies are into it all the way like I am. Hey I have over 60 pair of heels just for play...LOL Love to hear from other ladies like me... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   28 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut