Dressing like a slut : Swingers Discussion 687131011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieDressing like a slut
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dressing like a slut works for me,being WELL into my 50's it makes me happy to know men and women want to be with me. I like showing off and playing in public, and lets get real, I am a slut.

Lake Grove NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
My latest dress for sex outfit that I like and am comfortable wearing around the house for cooking, etc. is these really short/shorts and my UGG boots and no top.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2533 posts)
"Sex" dressing is a very big part of the whole turn on for ME. When I play .. I am so aroused by looking at other ladies in what they have on.. and usually I can tell what kind of play they are in the mood for by what they are wearing.. Ya' get a drift of the personality behind the pussy, so to speak.... it is part of the arousal .. to be seductive , sexy, slutty, whorish", go against taboo... I do not dress up for anyone really except me.. it makes me feel a certain kinda way and I like it.. I would rather have a woman wrap her sexy thigh highs around my head.. and have a little peek a boo action from under a skirt anytime over Just naked... play is just that.. PLAY. So, like all good girls.. dress up .. become one with your inner slut.. and have a blast... ENJOY yourself. :::grabs whip:::: Whoooo!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Excuse me, what constitutes a slut? More women should "dress for sex" and maybe they'd get some! I think slut is for the vanilla world...anyway, I bought a pair of heels with three straps and studs all over the place. When my vanilla boyfriend showed up at my door, they were the only thing I had on...is that being a slut....if so, I'll take it and he did!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2533 posts)
I love to dress naughty. I miss our favorite swingers dance place that recently closed because it was the once a week I got to dress slutty and go out and dance, dance, dance. Most of us are just regular professionals and have to be in professional clothing all week so when I get to dress in sheer, low-cut or leather items it is very freeing and most of all FUN. Debbie

Rockledge FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Thats the way I love to dress, Very short mini skirt ,high heels ,low cut top.And either a thong or no panties,when I go out.

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
I love to dress like a slut for my dates. Its my playtime, and thats how I like to play. Not alot of costumes or gimmicks,, just really short tight skirts, low cut and/or see thru tops , thigh highs and no panties, no bra.

Southwest Ranches FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Nothing better then to go out on the town in daring attire. It gives something for the boys to talk about. Love the sluts !

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have a vast array of play oufits. From sexy schoolgirl to cave woman, lol. But my favorite have to be the down right sluty outfits with the stockings and heels. I just love my heels, sometimes I wake up after the fact and there still on, under the covers, lol.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
Hey Maddy, This is my rule: You dress however you feel sexual at the time. Mine changes like the weather.

Last week I found the most amazing black leather boots on sale (Etienne Ainger boots) for only $10!!!!! Gotta love the end of winter boot sales. Anyways. Right now I'm so into my nice fitting jeans, a very sexy top and my boots. For whatever reason, when I walk in those boots with my jeans on my booty just has it going ON! I don't really prefer many skirts to be honest. The skirt has to be lycra so it hugs my curves, or I look bulky...so jean skirts are out.

I love my breasts and they are my favorite feature. So I'm usually always wearing something to show them off LOL.

Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut