Dressing like a slut : Swingers Discussion 68713
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieDressing like a slut
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut
Created by: Maddy3
Original Starting post for this thread:
I thought it was time for a new thread so here it goes. I know a lot of you enjoy sexy dress but how many really get into it. My collection of things are vast from spandex dresses to my make up collection. Now I must admit I love to dress for sex as my profile pics show but how many other ladies are into it all the way like I am. Hey I have over 60 pair of heels just for play...LOL Love to hear from other ladies like me... Kisses, Maddy

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When we go out to a bar on the weekend, or hell anywhere on the weekend, Dawn likes to wear short skirts and no panties, and a somewhat see through top with or with a bra. trouble is, we don't know many females that like to dress this. Although Dawn likes the attention from the men, it is not as slutty if done with another, or group of females.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I like to dress up in very short mini skirts,high heels no bra ans no panties,When we go out to a club.I always cross my legs back and forth so the guys get a nice view of my shave pussy.When I do this it get me very wet,it runs down my Legs when I stand up.......The men lovei t

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Claire wears short skirts and skimpy thong panties. she likes guys to look up her skirt. she will spread her legs open and let them see her panties. she spreads her legs wider and lets the guys touch her. putting their finger into her pussy.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Well just look at our name of course we will text Susan over 55 pairs of heesl,about 40 of them for work and sex and the rest of them are purely for fucking and teasing.  She has had cum in and on all her heels and flats, both work and sex shoes.  Have even let other guys cum in or on them.  A fun tease/dare i have done to her on a few occassions is having a buddy cum in her favorite work heels and then the next time she wears them to work, send her a text picture around lunch of his cock in her shoes fucking them and then him filling them with cum and text her "aren't u wearing these today?". Then there is nothing  nothing she can do all day but walk in them and think about it  . just a little fun idea for those of you who are like us and really enjoy the adventures and kinky voyeuristic fun.  PS if interested send us a message, we love it and are kinky and open to lots of fun.in contributing or playing too, send us a message

Southampton NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
bnk4utx and Are U Ready, welcome to the forums. We have 20 pair here. T

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
I don't have 60 pairs of shoes BUT it would be safe to say that over half of my clothes in my closet I WOULD NEVER WEAR TO CHURCH or even to a family get together! LOL As for as shoes go I'll get there some day I think I'm at like 25... SO I SAY "LADY'S ROCK THOSE SLUT CLOTHES & SHOES!" XOXO BNK4UTX

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
I dont like wearing alot of clothes to begin with, so my play clothes are pretty skimpy. Very short tight skirts, very light, transparent shirts, low cut tops, never panties or bras. Heels. I love dressing like a slut, love to be shown off as a slut .

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Maddy...I am right with you girl! I have two sections of closet, one for everyday and one for playtime. Love my slutty clothes, wish I could wear them everyday! Usually I am the one walking around with the skirt so short my ass is half out...so not far from it. I am who I am...they will get over it. lol

Lima OH
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I love it when my partner dresses slutty and we go out in public. Watching all those guys watching her, wanting to have her is a real turn-on for me.

Bonus points if she wears no underwear.

Double bonus points if we find a secluded spot somewhere to fuck while we're out, so I can fill her with cum and then go back about our business, both of us knowing she just got fucked.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
CnE,

With that body you can't possibly avoid having guys drool over you. Damn, I would write bad checks for you!

Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut