Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Lingerie › Dressing like a slut
TOPIC: Dressing_like_a_slut
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
21 to 30 of 34
User Details are only visible to members.
I love to dress like a slut for my dates. Its my playtime, and thats how I like to play. Not alot of costumes or gimmicks,, just really short tight skirts, low cut and/or see thru tops , thigh highs and no panties, no bra.

Southwest Ranches FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Nothing better then to go out on the town in daring attire. It gives something for the boys to talk about. Love the sluts !

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have a vast array of play oufits. From sexy schoolgirl to cave woman, lol. But my favorite have to be the down right sluty outfits with the stockings and heels. I just love my heels, sometimes I wake up after the fact and there still on, under the covers, lol.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
Hey Maddy, This is my rule: You dress however you feel sexual at the time. Mine changes like the weather.

Last week I found the most amazing black leather boots on sale (Etienne Ainger boots) for only $10!!!!! Gotta love the end of winter boot sales. Anyways. Right now I'm so into my nice fitting jeans, a very sexy top and my boots. For whatever reason, when I walk in those boots with my jeans on my booty just has it going ON! I don't really prefer many skirts to be honest. The skirt has to be lycra so it hugs my curves, or I look bulky...so jean skirts are out.

I love my breasts and they are my favorite feature. So I'm usually always wearing something to show them off LOL.

Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I thought the stockings were supposed to be hung by the chimney with care.

Or was that a hung Santa by the chimney with Amy?

I get confused so easily.

Jim :-)

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Why not stockings up for x-mas...

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
LOL...we're putting up Christmas decorations. Does this mean I should hang my cuban heel stockings up and take pics of those or do you want them on my legs LOL

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Great idea Amy, yes I do believe holiday stocking pics are in order... Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Don't worry honey you are in the" Founders Club" I would not think of leaving you out... Kisses

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I sometimes get the complaints but they never complain when they see the final product. That I promise! It is incredible how many couples we have met that after we had some dress up fun they go home and start there own collection. Boy that flock of birds is growing...

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
21 to 30 of 34
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.