Do women like Men in stockings and panties? : Swingers Discussion 336911021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieDo women like Men in stockings and panties?
TOPIC: Do women like Men in stockings and panties
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
Speaking as a str8 male the stockings and panties are for the ladies to wear. These items are made to heat up the action for some great sex, not for the male to wear and make a freak show.

Maybe is the woman brought me some sexy male underwear to wear I would not not woman's clothing.

Of course whatever floats your boat I guess but, for me. Let the ladies dress up and look pretty, sexy and right for action.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
There is a huge number of cross dressing/gender dysphoric men. I have befriended some. I have absolutely NO interest in them sexually. I am turned off by submissive males. I am more dominant than many guys. I need, want, desire a strong personality in a man. A gentleman who knows how to take contol with quiet power! It took years, but a guy found me. He grabbed me by the hair (figuratively) and that was it.

That was 2 years ago. sigh..We are good friends. I don't bash CD/TS. I accept them and refer to them by their female persona's name. I have provided medical care to as many as 5 TG at a time.

To each his own. I support it. I'm not turned on by it.

Mischief.. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, puked on it.

P.S. There is one I would do. She was a James bond girl. She was that good. Damn hot. Tall, lithe, built, and chromosomally a male....

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
UG! I am so turned off by cross dressing men. I don't care how much they look like women, it grosses me out.

It always annoys the hell out of me, as a bi woman, that they group Transgendered/Cross-dressers/bi-sexuals in a group. I would never attend such an event, march in that parade, or anything else.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CROSS DRESSING. It doesn't hurt anyone. But as far as being a sexual turn-on? <<Au contraire, mon frere.>>

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Ditto to Denim & silk, Can't see why anyone would be turned on by that. Mine is very very straight, no question there! To each his own!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Do women like Men in stockings and panties