Do women like Men in stockings and panties? : Swingers Discussion 336911011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieDo women like Men in stockings and panties?
TOPIC: Do women like Men in stockings and panties
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tara you are so absoutly right. You said it so accurately and in a non-condesending manner. It's hard for me to explain how it makes me feel inside to others. Seems they just don't understand. Thanks for a well written explanation. I can only hope that alot of others read it and don't just see the subject and pass it by.

Rachel/Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
My wife has even started shopping for me. I do like to shop for myself sometimes after all shopping for womens clothes is not a drag.lol.

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
To answer the question... I like my men to dress like men. I like my women to dress femme to soft butch. Male CD/TV/TS don't begin to rate on my ricther scale.

If you wear women's undergarments while being sexual it's no biggie, unless you have to do it every time. Then it's a fetish.

A guy's body in garters/stockings just doesn't do it for this woman.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ahhh grasshopper..the water at the end of the pool is deep.

I warned my gf that she was a babe in the woods. I KNOW she didn't believe me. She probably thought I was just doing my mature adult thing.. When I was your age....yada...yada. I don't do that one..

We were at a National BDSM convention. Plenty of strange walking about those places. ;) I noticed she was talking to a woman. I knew she was hitting on her. Back at the room, they showed up. I looked at her "catch". I thought she knew she had a TS in tow. I politely left.

I saw her several hours later..drinking. That's very unusual behavior for her at a BDSM convention. She was rattled. She finally told me the woman was a man. My response was.. Duh. I started laughing.. "Took a trip to the deep end of the pool!"

She was surprised I knew. I explained her mistake. She was only looking at her tits and boots. The rest escaped her. <weg> The person was very nice and warned her before she got to far into it. I thanked the TS later.

Later at another convention with my Mentor. He saw a woman he wanted to hit on. C said wait..Sue taught me to look. Sure enough the she was a he.

"She plucked her eyebrows, shaved her legs, then he was a she. Take a walk on the wild side.."

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I know that I like women in stockings and pantyhose, but I also like to wear them during sex. I know my wife also likes when I wear them. I guess because I only wear them when we have sex I don't consider this cross dressing. I would never wear them out or around the house and my wife would also not like that image.

Arvada CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
It's a very slow moving conversation tnlohio.

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
well come on now there must be some other couples or single guys out here who enjoy cding?

Mentor OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I dress when I clean the house after all womens clothes for womens work. My wife likes it. It gets us both hot and she doesn't have to do the cleaning. So it works for us. And I have great legs so I have been told by her and others.

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
I would find it to be a total turn off if a man was dressed like that! K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
For me the answer is a YES! i luv to watch my hubby getting dressed nice and sexy for me. he is not a sub or would you beable to tell that he was a crossdresser or bi if you met him on the street. I luv to buy him outfits and lay them out on the bed for him to wear. To me there is nothing hotter than seeing a man in thigh highs and a pair of panties!

Mentor OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Do women like Men in stockings and panties