Do women like Men in stockings and panties? : Swingers Discussion 33691101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieDo women like Men in stockings and panties?
TOPIC: Do women like Men in stockings and panties
Created by: clittyflicker The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Both Mrs. John and I DO NOT like to see it or do it, we also think men look funny in them, it’s unattractive to us.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Can't speak for all women, but there is nothing hotter than seeing a Hard cock underneath a pair of Lacy Panties. Adding the Nylons, Garter Belt, and Heels adds for even Hotter Sex.

A H

Carrollwood FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Ummmmmm.no.lol.Definatly not a turn on for me.But,hey..different strokes for different folks.

Cedar Grove NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I too require my hubby to wear panties 24/7. Week-ends and play dates more, bras and thigh highs, and on certain days I like him to dress fully while doing his domestic chores around the house.

Southwest Ranches FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I have transformed my hubby into a panty wearing chastised sissy because I love him that way and I get to play with nice big cocks and women too. I love a man in silky female lingerie and clothes, as a matter of fact I make hubby use female lotions after he shaves his body, female deodorant, and perfume along with having him wear panties 24/7 and on weekends most times a bra too.... It is wonderful having a sissy to cuckold and love....

Highland Falls NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
After I picked myself up off the floor from laughing so hard, I might enjoy it *S*

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
A few hundred years ago women who wore pants were looked upon as weird and strange. Since then women have been accepted in public in pants. In many countries today men wear robes or kilts, so when is the American public going to open up and quit condemn men who wear "Women" clothing? As far a being a turn on goes I have seen many women that I just was not excited by that does not mean someone else might not find them irresistible. It is all about personal preference. I am a bi man and sometimes my wife and I dress sometimes we don't. I have never dressed out of the house or infront of a partner. But I have seen men in public dressed and thought it took allot of courage to do that in this society, my congratulations to the men who have the nerve to express themselves in public.

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
pssst... Dooode I know that! I should have put LOL at the end. sorry!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
oh... well... NO! just not my style!

We did live next door to a CD in the ninety's for about a year and got to know him pretty well. I haven't looked at it as a need but I did over time start to look at him as a person and not a CD! He was hetero and pretty cool!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
hmmm.... We view it as strange but respect your CD ways. Great explanation kathylcurran, you made me open my mind a bit!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Do women like Men in stockings and panties