Desperate to understand how to make wife not feel cheap “dressing-up” for sex : Swingers Discussion 71211
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieDesperate to understand how to make wife not feel cheap “dressing-up” for sex
TOPIC: Desperate to understand how to make wife not feel cheap “dressing-up” for sex
Created by: hint847 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Now, are you talking about getting dressed up to go to the club, then get all horned up for sex? Or put on some shit specifically to have sex? Cause I'll be honest with you. I usually don't dress up to screw. I'm old y'all, and I'm tired. I married for love, so I have to work. (JK baby) I aint got time to go pretty myself up, only to have Jay rip the shit off again...then I have to pick it all up. Ya'll just gotta be patient with me. Nope, I don't dress up for sex. Sorry! lol Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hint, All the ladies I talk to and spend time with all enjoy dressing up and they all look good. It really does I think make them feel special. Their is some great advice in here from some of the best woman on this site. Joan, V, Flirty, Joy, and the others. These ladies have it going on. They know what there talking about. You might want to take a look at some of Maddy's posts. She gives a lot of great advice in this area. Good Luck H. Scott

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
15 lbs? pfftt...

I think you have gotten great advice but I thought .. everyone has their own level of comfort. What some see as slutwear others see as a lovely dress to go out in lol Id get a few Victorias Secrets, Fredericks catalogues, go to Flirtys website and tell your wife you want to buy her something SHE SEES as sexy. Maybe she will feel sexier in a long nightgown? maybe a pair of silk PJs. Let her pick a few things and then you order from her selection. It will still be a surprise, but will give you a better insite to what pleases her eye.

Also IF the weight bothers her so? Maybe offer to start walking with her after dinner. it will help take off some of the weight and may just turn into a very special time for you both. V and I look forward to our daily walks and chats.

I wish you well.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
Ahhhhhhh !!! A virgin !!!!

Welcome to the Forums. My suggestion would be to praise her on how great she looks. And not just before or during sex. Be there when she dresses and undresses and help her. As she is in her bra and panties, hold her , hug her kiss and caress her. That may lead right to sex. Just leave her lingerie on. Just move the panties to the side as you enter her. Caress her breasts with her bra on, again giving her compliments on how great she looks. Giving positive praise and compliments on what she is wearing and not negative comments on what she is not wearing may eventually lead to adding other items of sexy lingerie. Be patient, this may not happen over night.

Good luck and may the sex be Wonderful !!!!!!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
I would imagine that it is a self esteem issue more than anything. While 15 pounds may not seem like much to most people, for some women it is a HUGE amount. I know that when I was heavier I did not want to dress up (or down depending on how you look at it) for my hubby. But now I love it.

Be patient. Most likely you will not change this in her.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Desperate to understand how to make wife not feel cheap “dressing-up” for sex