Buy Stockings for Your Ladies, Lads! -------- Guaranteed to Turn Her Into the Hottest Ho in Your Zip Code : Swingers Discussion 1085131013
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieBuy Stockings for Your Ladies, Lads! -------- Guaranteed to Turn Her Into the Hottest Ho in Your Zip Code
TOPIC: Buy Stockings for Your Ladies, Lads! -------- Guaranteed to Turn Her Into the Hottest Ho in Your Zip Code
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   13 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's amazing what a pair of stockings will for a lady. I have a cuckold relationship with a 50-ish married, neighborhood woman, and we play when we can.

I love nylons, and fortunately so does she. I always go over with wine, and occasionally present her, with 15-denier Italian stockings. Ambre was the shade today, perfect for the summer, and very flattering on her ex-fashion model legs.

What can I say! We had one of most awesome lovemaking sessions ever, I now want to shout from the rooftops. A great lady, knows how to have fun.

Buy stockings for your ladies, lads! Guaranteed to turn her into the hottest "ho" in your zip code.

Regards,

...SpunkBoy

Victoria Canada

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   13 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Buy Stockings for Your Ladies, Lads! -------- Guaranteed to Turn Her Into the Hottest Ho in Your Zip Code