Buy Stockings for Your Ladies, Lads! -------- Guaranteed to Turn Her Into the Hottest Ho in Your Zip Code : Swingers Discussion 108513101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreLingerieBuy Stockings for Your Ladies, Lads! -------- Guaranteed to Turn Her Into the Hottest Ho in Your Zip Code
TOPIC: Buy Stockings for Your Ladies, Lads! -------- Guaranteed to Turn Her Into the Hottest Ho in Your Zip Code
Created by: SpunkBoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the Pixie buys hers from stockingirl d*t c*m

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
Hi Gina, Dan, Kathy & Charlie,

Soooooo great to have this many stocking aficionados under one big forum tent.

Personally, my favourite sexy lady outfit are black stilettos, seamed black stockings, and a gartered merry widow (pantyless) with an underwire bra pushing out luscious boobs. And pouty red MILF lips.

Yes Gina, my post headings definitely have a late-night-low-rent flavour: absurdity, a touch of theatricality, sprinkled with little irony. My imagination, as always, races ahead of my fingers.

Kathy: No offense meant by my "let's get together" remark. A visceral testosterone reaction on my part.

FYI Kathy: SLS tech support informed me that they can unblock specific users to your profile i.e. no need need to change your privacy settings. Contact them directly as needed.

FYI FYI: My lady friends love my stockings from a line called DIM. 15 denier luxury, many shades, 4 sizes.

FYI FYI FYI: Stockingshq from the UK is fantastic. Lots of great pics & products. And a lively forum too. Gina, you might find your perfect solution here.

Keep up the good work ladies. And to the men that love you.

...Spunk Out

Victoria Canada

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Gina, you "seam" like a very nice couple. We buy nylons from Magnolia, SHQ in the UK and ebay. You can find some pretty good deals on vintage nylons on ebay. Good luck on your search and shopping !!!! Have a great day !!!!

We really need to meet. XXOOOXXXXX

ff38dd( o )( o ) ....Kathy and Charlie

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
Thanks for clarifying the "ff" as I had no idea what it meant. I wish I could find better stockings for myself, as I have very chubby thighs, but I'm also short, and hate when the stockings, if pulled up correctly, would probably end under my arms!

My husband is turned on by stockings and garters as well, and much in the same way he can unfasten a bra with just one simple, single quick motion, he also enjoys doing the same to garters. I just love it. He has the most masterful hands I've ever been in contact with...

Spunk...your post headings sound like a late night telecommercial...hehehehe.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Hi Kathy,

Those single guys! Just like a swarm of mosquitos.

Thanks for the glimpse. You're one hot lady.

...Spunk

Victoria Canada

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Glad that you like my pics. I am now closing our profile to Single guys as we are already getting emails from them. Sorry, but it's not what we are interested in.

ff38dd( o )( o ) ....Kathy

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
WOW! Kathy,

Opened the pics. We gotta meet sometime.

...Spunk

Victoria Canada

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Done...you should see them now.

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
Hi Kathy,

I still can't see your pics because your profile is hidden from single guys such as myself.

Can you unblock it temporarily?

...Spunk

Victoria Canada

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Hi Spunkboy, I gave you access to our Private Gallery....Enjoy !!!!!

ff38dd( o )( o ) ....Kathy

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Buy Stockings for Your Ladies, Lads! -------- Guaranteed to Turn Her Into the Hottest Ho in Your Zip Code